PanKoprulu Academy Part 23

I got in between Zaros and Cayl. "Pleas stop!"
The demon grabs Shade by the throat and throws her through a counter into a wall. "Don't you recognize my voice Cayl? You are the one who ends up fighting me the most often." My mouth turns into a wicked smile as the demon grins. He spawns to crimson fires and throws them at Cayl.
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/26/2012 3:42 PM PDT
I land on the counter and I got popcorn and butter all over me. I hit my head on the edge and my head was bleeding. "Please...stop this Zaros."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 9/26/2012 3:43 PM PDT
I roll beneath the flames, standing up in a ready position. "But I also know that Zaros can drive you out. Now then, Zaros, listen to Shade!"
"I have trapped his mind. It happens when I gain to much power from devouring other beings." A bolt of energy blasts Cayl square in the chest. He smashes into one of the workers.
Edited by ShadowFury on 9/26/2012 3:47 PM PDT
That won't last very long, even if I ration it to a little sip per day. You're no fun. And teasing a girl like that is cruel and unusual.

{Just connect me to her then.}

Jess tries not to leave the line. "Listen, can't we go just a little bit without causing a scene? People are taking pictures."

One smiles. "Filming a movie inside a movie theater. Genius! Where are the cameras?"
Lol, so he wants to kill people in the academy instead. Funny. The Lieutenant has normal text and Logan has underlined text. Both of them have pistols and shotgun taken from the downed officers.

IC: As we run down the street, I find it odd that it really does seem that the Lieutenant knows exactly where he's going.

"This way."

He rounds a corner in front of us and I follow him. "Sir! How do you know this?"

"I just do! There he is! You! Stop where you are!"
I have turn around to see who was calling to me. It was Logan and the lieutenant. I remain calm and keep the pose of random civilian that hasn't done anything.
"I'm sorry officer have I done something?"

Last post for awhile
I roll and recover, grunting slightly in pain. He'd cracked that rib again. Retaliating, I fire off a bolt of lightening, often associated with fire. It knocks Zaros/Demon outside. "Great, more cops." I follow, not willing to let anyone get caught in the crossfire.
Everyone, I've decided that there is a certain disposable person in this time period. Thanks to the ship's sensors, I could recreate the physical power of the Demon. It would be risky, so I'm experimenting on someone who abruptly vanishes according to the timeline anyway. If any of you find an officer named Logan, feel free to use any means necessary to capture him.
"Sir, this isn't the man. Come on. He must be somewhere else.

"No. This is him. I know it. You changed your appearance. I don't know what powers you have that could do that, but you did it."

"So he has abilities beyond what we've seen? How can you know for sure this is him."

"I just know. Can't you sense it too?"

"I-" There does seem to be something familiar about the man, but it isn't his looks..."
Edited by Thecommander on 9/26/2012 5:04 PM PDT
I struggled to get up, the wound had reopened and some of the butter dripped down into it. I was screaming in pain as it burned. The pain was intense and my wound had reopened along with the head wound that was bleeding.
Umbra enters the Lieutenant's mind. Hi there. My name is Umbra. I hope you don't mind, but there are some things you shouldn't know about. Give me a brief second, and I'll get that clutter right out, mmkay?
The demon gets right back up. And within a moment he was inches from Cayl. He grabs Cayl by the throat and tosses him at the wall beside Shade. Energy starts to gather in his hands.
Umbra enters the Lieutenant's mind. Hi there. My name is Umbra. I hope you don't mind, but there are some things you shouldn't know about. Give me a brief second, and I'll get that clutter right out, mmkay?

I just wanted to it to between Lekroger and I, but whatever. You already tried that on him and it didn't work. It'll take you time to get there and Flint and my characters will have done some chatting. You want to erase the minds of the people on the roofs? The medics that just arrived on site don't need it. The Swat team does need it though.

IC: It won't work. You can wait your turn. I'll be coming for you next.
Edited by Thecommander on 9/26/2012 4:04 PM PDT
Awwww, that's so cute! Thinking you can keep me out. I'll tell you a little secret, since you won't remember anyway. Nobody is safe from me. That woman who broke your friend on accident? I've deleted her memories before. Your whole squad? Can't remember jack about the past few hours. My own brother? I've been in his head. Face it, honey, I could make you think you're a seven year old Taiwanese girl and you couldn't do a thing about it besides fret over your hair at 5 AM as you're walking into school. So, sit back and let me do my job, or I might touch something I shouldn't. Kay?
I crawled over to Cayl. "Cayl...I need help, I'm starting to lose fee-" I fell over him, I wasn't breathing at all.

Raven decided to go to the costume shop and browse the selections. "What do they have here..."
09/26/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Draconus
Awwww, that's so cute! Thinking you can keep me out. I'll tell you a little secret, since you won't remember anyway. Nobody is safe from me. That woman who broke your friend on accident? I've deleted her memories before. Your whole squad? Can't remember jack about the past few hours. My own brother? I've been in his head. Face it, honey, I could make you think you're a seven year old Taiwanese girl and you couldn't do a thing about it besides fret over your hair at 5 AM as you're walking into school. So, sit back and let me do my job, or I might touch something I shouldn't. Kay?

We'll see... I block her out of my conscious mind.
Let's see. The past three hours, some childhood memories, and his own reflection. Ooh, I'll make him gay. And, let's see, what else? Ahhhh. Give him Williams Syndrome. Perfect. Umbra changes the Lieutenant's mind.
Let's see. The past three hours, some childhood memories, and his own reflection. Ooh, I'll make him gay. And, let's see, what else? Ahhhh. Give him Williams Syndrome. Perfect. Umbra changes the Lieutenant's mind.

He blocked you out. You can't do jack.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]