StarCraft® II

mothership core idea.

the mothership core can be very strong in attacking situations, which blizz has stated was not intended.

The idea: Reduce speed to something like .25. While within radius of a power field increase speed by 2. When it exits a power field it's speed decreases by .2 per second until it reaches it's base of 2.25.

What this does: It means it wouldn't get to the opponents base until like 18 minutes, at which point one should be able to deal with it (or just kill it in the middle of the map). However it can still move while within the protoss base, and can react and shift where the pressure changes (the .2 deceleration is just so it can clear small gaps in power fields).

thoughts?
Reply Quote
I believe it's true, I usually send my mothership core to the enemy base, but if they reduce the speed they should add the teleport ability back (teleport to a Nexus), so if I expand at a far place, I'd like to have my mothership core there in case I need to teleport my units to defend that base
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]