StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Partition the 24th

Her eyes widen. "Much too personal."
Brian finds himself confused and walks into the room that was booked for Umbra, Dani, and Jess.

I start eating at a MacDonalds.
"Gold did, though it was accidentally. I want to know the truth and to see how trustworthy you are, but you can always refuse."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor: "It is indeed. You're wounds have stopped bleeding, but they could reopen... Okay, I'm done with this one. You'll need medical tape on that one. I should be done in a minute..."

OOC:
09/29/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Draconus
Her eyes widen. "Much too personal."

He was talking to Flint.
"Well I can show you my memories but not all of them. What Gold saw were fragments that I had stored in the crystal to show you my memories I will need to connect our minds."
"You would show me more of your memories than the ones stored in the crystal?! I don't expect that kind of openness from you. The crystal is surely enough..."
Grumbling he let the doctor get back to work.
"I would only show you a few. Mostly from my times in the UED and maybe from the time in the Dominion lab. It is not full openness either and since I do not have a crystal to use this would be one of the few methods I could do."
Doctor: A few minutes later, I finish the stitch work. Surprisingly, the man's body seems to be repairing itself. "You must be in wonderful health! I'm genuinely surprised. Do you mind if we do some blood work?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The UED? Never heard of it. Never heard of the Dominion either. Can't you just use any old crystal?"
Raven sighed. "I guess if you want to?"
"No the crystal that Gold Leader cam in contact with is specifically useable with psionics due to its unique properties."
"As for the UED and the Dominion you won't know of them. The United Earth Directorate will end up being the ruling government of Earth and its colonies in the future. I am a former soldier of it. The Dominion is the main ruling government of the Koprulu sector for the Terrans."
Doctor: "Good, good. I will just need you to sign some documents. Fill out this paperwork and we'll get you on your way."

OOC: You decide if the zerg DNA goes out of control.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You keep using that word 'psionics'. I don't think that word exists... More stuff about the future huh? I'm more curious than ever now. I want to see what this United Earth Directorate is. Tell me though, where is this Koprulu Sector?"
I'm going to say that it wouldn't because it's contained and it's blood you know? It's not like anyone is going to inject each other with it...right?

IC

"Just give me the papers doc and I'll sign them and blah blah blah."
"Yes psionics comes around in the future as a word. The Koprulu sector is, least from what I have been told, is about 60,000 light years away on the fringe of the Milky way Galaxy. Your scientist have probably found it but will probably not see anything living there for some time."

I move closer to the lieutenant. "So I presume you are ready to see what I am willing to show you."
09/29/2012 07:21 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I'm going to say that it wouldn't because it's contained and it's blood you know? It's not like anyone is going to inject each other with it...right?

OOC: They're going to study it. !@#$ may go down.

IC: Doctor: "Very good. Here you are. I'll be back in a couple minutes to pick it up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Go ahead. I'm damn curious."
Edited by Thecommander on 9/29/2012 8:51 PM PDT
"Alright..." I place my hands on either side of the lieutenant's head. "Now relax and open your mind."

I send the memories I had selected strait to him. The first one was all the information about the UED and their purpose as well as Earth's history from his time to ours.
The first whole one shows a my family looking at me just as I was about to leave earth and my grandfather handing me the revolver I carry. I thought that what I was doing was right and was proud to serve the UED. A quick glimpse in a window shows my face and me in my uniform as the memory starts to fade out.

Another memory comes forth, this one is from when I had arrived in the Koprulu sector. I was feeling sluggish from waking up from cryosleep. I leave the cryo chamber and head to change into my uniform. After changing I went to the hanger and found my Goliath walker climbing into it. Once inside I began the start up sequence and waited for the Admiral's speech. He's speech commences in about five minutes and finishes in ten. After he finishes loud cries of "For Earth!" and "Down with the Swarm." are heard. I rallied with my squad and loaded my walker onto the transport. This memory fades as I was going over my mission objectives.

The next one was right in the middle of the Battle for Braxius. I was moving forward with my squad to take a nearby position that was being held by Dominion troops. Their red armor could be seen clearly against the snow and ice. As we advanced the sound of cracking ice and gun fire is heard. I glance to my left and see my best friends walker fall beneath the ice. I yell into the comm just as a siege tank shot is heard. The walker next to mine explodes and the concussion from the shot and explosion off set my walker tilting it over. I fall on my head and am knocked out. I wake up in a field hospital being tended to by a medic. I was asking about my friend and the man that was in the walker next to me. She looked at me and shook her head. "They died in the field two days ago. Your lucky to be alive yourself."
No that couldn't have happened. I lay back on the bed trying to process what had happened and that memory stops there.

The final memory was from when I taken aboard the Dominion lab. The horrors that had taken place in there were running right before my eyes. Watching as men were altered into infested terrans and grafts of protoss tendrils being placed on others. I was one of the ones who had the tendrils grafted. Various tests were run every day testing what the effects of the experiments had. Several test subjects were killed in the test in rather gruesome ways.

I end the memories and step away from the lieutenant. "Sorry if that last one was s bit much." I sigh and lean against a counter. I was drained of a good bit of energy.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/29/2012 8:27 PM PDT
As I exit the MacDonalds and feel like I had been food poisoned. The food was horrible and made me feel horrible. Worst place ever. I look for somewhere I could puke.

"I know, a little exaggeration of how bad MacDonalds is."
I nod as I begin reassembling the VMN. "Good idea. Trust me when I say you won't want to do that again anytime soon"
09/29/2012 08:18 PMPosted by LeKroger
"Alright..." I place my hands on either side of the lieutenant's head. "Now relax and open your mind."

I allow him to touch my mind.
The first whole one shows a my family looking at me just as I was about to leave earth and my grandfather handing me the revolver I carry. I thought that what I was doing was right and was proud to serve the UED. A quick glimpse in a window shows my face and me in my uniform as the memory starts to fade out.

Ah, so he was a military man. Wasn't a hundred percent sure.
I was feeling sluggish from waking up from cryosleep. I leave the cryo chamber and head to change into my uniform. After changing I went to the hanger and found my Goliath walker climbing into it.

Cryosleep. Mobile suits. Logan would go nuts over this.
I rallied with my squad and loaded my walker onto the transport.

An officer too, huh?
I yell into the comm just as a siege tank shot is heard. The walker next to mine explodes and the concussion from the shot and explosion off set my walker tilting it over. I fall on my head and am knocked out. I wake up in a field hospital being tended to by a medic. I was asking about my friend and the man that was in the walker next to me. She looked at me and shook her head. "They died in the field two days ago. Your lucky to be alive yourself."
No that couldn't have happened. I lay back on the bed trying to process what had happened and that memory stops there.

Combat is never easy is it. I've never experienced it in person, but I've had enough officers die in the field of duty to understand at least to some degree...
The final memory was from when I taken aboard the Dominion lab. The horrors that had taken place in there were running right before my eyes. Watching as men were altered into infested terrans and grafts of protoss tendrils being placed on others. I was one of the ones who had the tendrils grafted. Various tests were run every day testing what the effects of the experiments had. Several test subjects were killed in the test in rather gruesome ways.

He was captured and experimented on. That's when he was genetically engineered. I guess the UED may have lost the war... Then they started the experiments. Sounds a lot like !@#$ Germany. What were they trying to accomplish in that lab? Couldn't have been anything good.
"No... It's fine. It's the kind of thing I expected. I'm sorry that happened to you."

OOC: You could hear what his thoughts were of the memories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"HmmmHummm. Night...
Edited by Thecommander on 9/29/2012 8:55 PM PDT
"I cannot change what had happened, not sure I would if I could either. I didn't make officer until after the Battle for Braxius. Both those men that died were childhood friends." My voice is distant as though I am still replaying the memory in my head.
"The UED didn't lose until after we had finished our primary objective of taking control of the Zerg. Kerrigan and her swarm put an end to that victory rather quickly. As for what happened in that lab, I keep those memories out of my mind if possible."

"So being it what you expected do you believe us now?" I say looking at the lieutenant solemnly.
"Night." I finish assembling it and holster it, looking down in the streets from the window. This had been an interesting day. {Flint, how's it hang?}
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]