StarCraft® II

I can't connect to Quick match section

Dear all players and supporters,

I'm an advanced window user, but I'm really confused when getting in this problem. I haven't played SC2 for a month ago due to my busy season. But now I have free time, then I got my SC2 updated to the newest version and launch the game to have some quick matches.

Unfortunately, the quick match seems to be stuck. I can't select the game mode or my race. Even my profile doesn't load also. Please see the attached screen-shot.

I try to disable my firewall (ZoneAlarm), turn off Window firewall (Win7 SP1 - 64bit ), reinstall the update but it's no use.

My screen-shot here.

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/7172/screenshot2012093012072.jpg

Please give me some advices.

Regards,
Reply Quote
Errr.... anyone here? I look at the comments on the releasing of patch 1.5.3, many people complaint about this problem. But there aren't any solutions yet.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
09/29/2012 10:49 PMPosted by CitiRider
I try to disable my firewall (ZoneAlarm)

Hi CitiRider, I would uninstall ZoneAlarm temporarily, just for now. ZoneAlarm has a removal tool. Then try out StarCraft II, and reinstall ZoneAlarm afterwards.
Reply Quote
I have a long business trip last week. Wow, now free to back to SC zone :D

Thank you Velnrak, I can have a quick match now. But the Arcade is quite slow, it's stuck while downloading the custom maps (games). Look like it takes forever showing "estimating time...". I have removed all the anti-virus software and turn off firewall.
Reply Quote
Recently i have this same issue that i can't access the quicmatch or even the custom games tab. I'ts been 2 weeks now and it's still the same. I tried to disable my antivirus software but to no avail. any tips from you guyz?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ZEuS, can you try using an alternate DNS server, and see if that makes a difference?
Velnrak, how do i do that? and what should i put on the server?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Were you able to get to this link?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
Changing DNS really works
Reply Quote
Hey Guys. I'm also experienceing a similar problem. Though my user profile is still able to load. I can't play a quick match or a custom game, but I can still play the campaign. When I try to open a custom game, they say that the map file isn't in my local files.
Please help.
Reply Quote
Changing DNS does not work for me, and many others, blizzard have given no indication they are working on another fix, a direct fix, we just keep getting the google DNS suggestion, which does not work for many of us.
Reply Quote
i always get the error message
CLIENTSIDECACHE_READ_FILE_NOT_LOCAL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]