StarCraft® II

This is a Zergling and Zealot 2 Thread (#3)

"Youll pay for that she-demon!!!!" I yell and shoot a small sonic blast of nyan cat at her. "Little b!tch will have a long time getting that out of her head" I smirk. I move towards the still paralyzed Razorhounds and ready my spines. I then focus the energy of my speakers, causing the spines to launch at extremely fast speeds, breaking the sound barrier just before it impacted the two headed Razorhound, causing a sonic boom which ripped it into multiple pieces. I then looked at one of the two headed Razorhounds and smirk "Well the only way to kill hydra was tochop its heads of and then sear the ends into stubs so they dont grow back do they???" I then open my mouth dripping with slightly acidic saliva. (Id assume Zerg slobber is slightly acidic from what ive seen)
Before that happened a creature bursts out of the ground and latches onto the Jukalisk's back, it was digging into it's body and it could be shakin' or blasted off.

The Crelent then fired off a spine as it went into the open mouth of the Jukalisk and pierced it, closing the airway.

-_- And the reason why I said that you couldn't blast it off, was that I thought that you couldn't angle it right at your back.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/12/2012 8:46 PM PDT
"You have just signed your Mary Sue complex and under-developed character's death warrant."

Arianna clears her mind and gives a death glare at the Jukalisk.
Don't worry, it wont die but the Jukalisk will lose. And that is why you don't expose your mouth kids.
OOC: Wait before I blew the Razorhound up with spines or before I bit the twoheaded ones heads off????

I cough and squirm,trying to get the spine out. Suddenly all of my damn slobber (imagine how much Jukalisk drools at night since hes a Hydralisk) lubes the spine enough for me to cough it out and it shoots out faster than a kitten on crack. It richocheted of some of the Razorhounds, bounced off the Crelent and hit Arianna right in the face :D." You wanna play the *cough* ally game do you???" I speak hoarsely still trying to to shake the little bast@rd off. Suddenly I crank up Ride of the Valkyries and suddenly their are holes at the top of the colleseum and suddenly tons of cracklings fall onto the Creelent and the Razorhounds. One quickly ran to my aid, viciously eating the little monster which left is mark with bloody holes filled with whatever slimey concoction was on its claws.

OOC: See im making him have trouble but im showing that hes a tough mofo shadowfury!!!!!!! (I wanna showcase his cool abilities since I feel he hasnt really been doing much with the speakas.) BTW your Zerg friends are evil Crymson..... just evil......
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 10/12/2012 9:05 PM PDT
Well, your mouth was wide opening with the dripping saliva so you can put two and two together.

And last time I checked, your speakers would still be to damaged to work right now, pretty sure though that wiring is not connected to biosteel and you would still have to replace that.

And the owner doesn't like it when you trash the place like the ceiling...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/12/2012 9:06 PM PDT
He's f*cking god modded. You would not be able to play anymore songs as the speakers were destroyed. Biosteel or not, you have no speakers.
"You're making him over powered for such an under-developed character."

The spine stops inches from her face and his sent back, shoving straight down the Jukalisks throat.

"Yes, my characters are extremely powerful, but I've either explained why or am developing areas."
ITS BIOMECHANICAL!!!! I said its LIKE biosteel not that it is biosteel. Anyways the reason im having the speakers heal up is cause I feel hes not usin them enough so next time you hit em ill think up of some way their disabled. (Just make sure its not some gimpy attack!!) Anyways ill try better to make sure hes not godd moddeed your chars are just so bad@sss i just kindve thought thats what you all did :( Srry guys.......... *Looks himself in closet of shame*
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 10/12/2012 9:11 PM PDT
...Biomechanical is still destructible and still takes time to repair. I'm sorry, but we can't concede that point. And they're BA because they've been developed else where. Trust me, they worked for their BAness.
Edited by Zarkun on 10/12/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Im srry................... :(. I srry..........
A croak came from the mutated Crelent, a burst came out of its back and a Renascentis. It was one of the Brood's most achievable accomplishments, it was created from both Zerg and Terran DNA but it wasn't infected. The jungles have honed their skills as they have been reborn from the ashes of the dead.

It screeched, piecing the minds of the Zergling's as they fall dead from it. It destroyed their mind from the high pitched noise and it was approaching the Jukalisk.

OOC: Mecha, if you lose then you must realize that the Jukalisk must stop thinking that he's perfect and that's he can do anything and that he actually has to improve.
10/12/2012 09:10 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
ITS BIOMECHANICAL!!!! I said its LIKE biosteel not that it is biosteel. Anyways the reason im having the speakers heal up is cause I feel hes not usin them enough so next time you hit em ill think up of some way their disabled. (Just make sure its not some gimpy attack!!) Anyways ill try better to make sure hes not godd moddeed your chars are just so bad@sss i just kindve thought thats what you all did :( Srry guys.......... *Looks himself in closet of shame*

That's not what biomechanical means. Biomechanical has nothing to do with what you are saying. Sorry to say this, but your speakers are biosteel.
OOC: Hes ego will be hurt and he will be very ashamed but the Jukalisk is the Jukalisk ;D. and His ego is what is so fun about rpin him. Heyyy u stole my noise powers.....

My ears screamed but listening to Nyan Cat hours on end helped protect myself from the noises deadly effects and I painfully shrugged through it "Im going to have to fight fire with fire." I thought myself And cranked up Nyan cat up dangerously loud, so loud that the very foundation was shaking. I knew I could blow my speakers out but I had to show the audience how these brutes were inferior and I was superior and so I didnt stop and kept cranking it up.
10/12/2012 09:24 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
Heyyy u stole my noise powers.....
They were on a jungle...what more than to use sound as your advantage, it can paralyze enemies in fear so the rest of the Brood could sweep in for the kill. And it also acts like a sonar almost. :P
And another warning...the owner doesn't like a destroyed arena because of a ...noise complaint.
IC
The noise didn't do much at all, and it had only pushed the Renascentis back a few feet. It had no eyes and the teeth looked sharp. They were blind but their hearing was some of the best.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/12/2012 9:29 PM PDT
The two sounds clashed, one lovely and one evil. I cranked it up even louder and felt my back screaming in pain from the force of the sound coming out. I knew that at any second my speakers could blow.

OOC: Just if you didnt know the jukalisk is in a kindve of overload mode and if he stresses himself to much..... boom?????
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 10/13/2012 7:03 AM PDT
Last post of the night...and by the way? The Renascentis only screamed once?
You said boom? Damn that's not good...for business that is.
IC

It then sliced through the sound with blades that run down their arms, almost like they chopped through with their arm. Its muscles were building up as it came running through the noise.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/12/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Mecha, you kinda left that sentence unfinished...
I shrug. "It has a rapid acting state. Basically, to cool it, you'd need to find liquid nitrogen, which, sorry to say, I don't keep with me."

Joan runs after them. "Of course." She places a Tibanna chamber into her Flare Cannon. "I wonder . . ."
"The Wraith we crashed had Liquid Nitrogen!" I exclaim. "We hijacked it from a science facility."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]