StarCraft® II

Who would win? Starcraft or Clone Wars?

So let's say that some how, the Zerg and Protoss got into the Star Wars the Clone Wars universe...

I prefer basing Star Wars during the Clone Wars because that's when they were strongest in my opinion. Also, the Terran can't come because they already exist (Humans) in Star Wars.

So let's say the Zerg were at their full power, like when they were during the orignal Starcraft, and were super strong. Now let's say that the Zerg went to war with the Clone Wars Republic.

Who would win? Would the Zerg consume the Republic or be destroyed?

But what if the Protoss got involved? How would things change then?

DISCUSS!
Reply Quote
Neural Parasite...
That is all!
Edited by VIPER on 9/30/2012 4:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think that the clones would win against the Protoss and Terran, but their advantage in numbers, seeing as they are clones, woud fall short against the Zerg

:New question t also deliberate on: Which is faster,Star Wars hyperspace, or Zerg/Protoss Warp Travel?
Reply Quote
I think that the clones would win against the Protoss and Terran, but their advantage in numbers, seeing as they are clones, woud fall short against the Zerg

:New question t also deliberate on: Which is faster,Star Wars hyperspace, or Zerg/Protoss Warp Travel?

Warp Travel is faster. its near instantanious based off of the one SC2 cenematic where we experience it.

also, the protoss would massacare the clones. their infantry have personal shields for crying out loud. Not to mention electric storms from nowhere, colossi, and archons.
Reply Quote
Starcraft.

Marines never miss... but have you ever heard of... "Stormtrooper Syndrome"

Also, try to block a colossai attack or Fungal Growth with your lightsaber.... tell me how that goes.
Reply Quote
George Lucas wins because he's been profitting off of bad movies for two decades.
Reply Quote
Zerg and Protoss beat clones for several reasons.
Clones probably used to fighting droids whose characteristics include crappy aim, no brain, dull, crappy armor, low quality, and etc etc.
Sure, clones have training, but how long have they been trained? Are they prepared to fight enemies like Zerg and Protoss?
What about Jedi? Pssh, Force meet...Psionic. Neural Parasite? Win. Psi Storm? Win. Fungal? Win. Army of countless Zerg popping out of nowhere on your doorstep? Win. How often do you see Jedi using Force Push and other Force moves?

Do clones even have weapon of mass destruction? Death Star don't count because it appeared after Clone War. Fleet of ships, maybe. What else?
What their armor made of? Plastic?

Do Zerg and Protoss have weapon of mass destruction? Yeah, Leviathans' Bio Plasma blast, Carriers' and Motherships' Purifier, Colossus, fleet of Guardians and Devourers, mass overlords dropping Banelings high on steroid on clones, mass Psi Storm, mass Fungal, army of old Infested Marine (or clones) whose explosion is way powerful than Baneling. Oh, horror. Imagine if Zerg make old BW Infested Marine out of clones. BOOM!

Lasers! What about lasers? Well, lasers don't alway kill organisms. Look at some aliens that popped out of nowhere who hate anything artificial and love to be in pain. Happen couple years after Luke Skywalker win.
Edited by SkullCapp on 9/30/2012 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Starcraft.

Marines never miss... but have you ever heard of... "Stormtrooper Syndrome"

Also, try to block a colossai attack or Fungal Growth with your lightsaber.... tell me how that goes.

You could totally block a collosus attack with a saber just like lightning, I see your point with fungal though, eww.
Reply Quote
Old Republic would get annihilated because they're wimps.

GO EMPIRE.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Greatbox
George Lucas wins because he's been profitting off of bad movies for two decades.

Who thinks that George Lucas should make a Starcraft movie? If not him, then who?
Reply Quote
Do clones even have weapon of mass destruction? Death Star don't count because it appeared after Clone War. Fleet of ships, maybe. What else?What their armor made of? Plastic?

I can answer these.

1: yes, the do have WMDs, but they dont use them because destroying the surface of a planet is not a good way to either make it friendly or exploit its resources.
2: yes, they have a lot of ships.
3: its made of a plastic-like substance which is much more durable but still allows for flexibility. still nowhere near the strength of a marine suit and can barely stop small arms fire.
Reply Quote

Episodes 1, 2, 3 are not 2 decades old are they? Damn I'm old
Edit: Episode 1 was released in 1999, its less than 20 yo.
Edited by Drhorrible on 10/1/2012 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Starcraft would win hands down.

Protoss:
- High Templars/ Dark Templars -> Psionic Powers and Stealth
- Immortals/Stalkers/Dragoons -> Heavy Walkers with big PLASMA SHIELDS
- Reavers/Colossus -> Self-Explanatory
- Arbiters, Carriers, Motherships, Purifiers, Tempests, Oracles -> Heavy Air Power
- Archons -> Self-Explanatory
- Sentries -> FORCE FIELDS AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
- Zealots -> Would kill a Stormtrooper so easily

Zerg:
- Infestors -> Fungal Growth
- Roaches -> Heavy Armor/Acid/Regeneration
- Ultralisks & Omegalisks -> Heavy Hitters
- Brutalisks & Leviathans -> Self-Explanatory
- Banelings -> Acid
- Lurkers/Hydralisks -> Spines
- Vipers -> Let's see an AT-AT face this
- Mutalisks/Queens/Brood Lords/Guardians/Devourers/Corruptors -> Heavy Air Power
- Swarm Hosts -> Armies of Cost-free locusts

Let's not forget the Hybrids shall we? A few Jedi wouldn't stop that.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
If things were more realistic.. Then I can see Burrow Charging Ultralisks popping up in the middle of the army with a ton of lings, banes, roaches and hydras following through the tunnels the Ultras carved out. Add in some long range BroodLord support..
Reply Quote
It would be interesting to see a dual between a Jedi and a Templar. Both have energy blades as well as metaphysical powers. That cinematic of Zeratul vs Kerrigan was very StarWars-esq with Zeratul spinning and slashing (kind of like Yoda).

Protoss shielding is definitely an advantage and any DT could cloak at will as well as teleport. It seems kind of unfair actualy. Has their ever been any confirmation that Templar blades can rebound blaster fire like a lightsaber can? That's the only one-up for the Jedi that I can think of.

Based on all that it looks like the Protoss would win. Their army (zealots, stalkers, carriers, etc.) appear matched with the clone army's (troops, walkers, ships, etc.) When it comes to the generals - Jedi and High Templar - the Templar surly wins in a 1 on 1.

Maybe the Jedi are better tacticians but otherwise... sorry SW.
Reply Quote
On ground, SC stomps.
In space, SW and Protoss have comparable tech(both have teraton/petaton range firepower and shields), but SW would win overall due to greater numbers.
Reply Quote
It would reek of broodlords,corruptors,infestors,stalkers,void rays,colossus,DTs and ling/bane. Zerg autowin because of nydus to.
Edited by AntareSpicA on 10/18/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everyone seems to be forgetting about numbers. SW has 25,000 VSDs while the Protoss only have a few thousand ships. And for WMDs...hello there giant batteries of 200 gigaton turbolasers. Although on the other hand a supercarrier can fire 40 teratons per second going by purification images.
Reply Quote
I doubt even the death star could defeat corruptor broodlord infestor.
Edited by AmericanSCV on 10/21/2012 4:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]