StarCraft® II

Techsuit Warfare, Part 4

He cringes. "I know you, Mr. Flint. Her, she's just a relic of a bygone era, and a danger to anyone she's around. All those CSAA scum are. Shadow only merged with the KSA so his societal rejects wouldn't be executed. I think Premier Johann should just disassemble Poltergeist, kill off those stupid Agents, and Planet-Crack KLR9."
I was walking past the medical wing when I heard Flint yell. I ran to his room, finding a Flint pinning a doctor against the wall. "Whoa, what happened?"
Rage filled my body as I hear his words I didn't even notice that Kayle had walked in or asked anything.

I take my blade and draw it along his arm hitting nerves as I go making sure that the cuts wouldn't let him die of blood loss.

"Poltergeist won't be disassembled by anyone. I promised Shadow that as well, and you have nerve to call that group a bunch of societal rejects in front of me. I happen to be one myself you know." I glare at him as I make another cut like the first one but it is along his leg this time.

"As for KLR9, it is the closest thing I have had to a home since I left Earth, and those Agents I am sure have saved the lives of more people than you and your Premier even will. If it wasn't for them or Poltergeist you wouldn't even have a cure for this plague. You all would be dieing from this plague so next time you better show more respect. That is if I decide to let you have a next time." I say in even more anger than before. I make one more additional cut along his face making sure that it will scar over.
Edited by LeKroger on 10/1/2012 10:10 PM PDT
He writhes in pain. "CALM YOURSELF! WHY PROTECT A BUNCH OF OLD AGENTS? I'VE READ THE CSAA MOTTO, YOU KNOW! THEY HAVE A CODE AMONG THEM! ORDER 92! EXPLICITLY STATES TO KILL OFF ALL CONNECTIONS SO THEY CAN'T BE FOUND! IF SOME COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, THE WHOLE LOT WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO WOULD FOLLOW! SUBCONSCIOUS MENTAL PROGRAMMING! THE !@#$% WILL ONLY KILL YOU IF YOU GET CLOSE!"
I figured out what was going on from what Flint said and drew my assault rifle. A single shot rang out, going through the mans head, saving him a lot of pain. "Flint, what the hell is wrong with you? I know he overstepped, but torture?"
"I AM ALREADY CLOSE YOU DAMN IDIOT!! IF THEY HAD WANTED TO KILL ME THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SO IN THE PAST THIRTY YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN AROUND THEM!!"
I stab my blade into his left wrist piercing the nerve bundle there.

I stop the bullet from killing the man. I wasn't done with him yet. I glance over to Kayle.
"I suggest you do not intervene again." I say in a some what controlled voice but my anger is still very present.
Edited by LeKroger on 10/1/2012 10:17 PM PDT
I shake my head. "I can't let you do this, Fint." I fire off three more shots. He was still tired, so he couldn't stop them all.
I jam the gun just before the second shot fires and stop the first bullet.
"I told you not to intervene."
I pull the blade from the man's wrist and morph it back into a hand. I aim it at Kayle and fire off a mass of myself to knock him down and pin him to the floor. Once it came in contact with the floor it hardens into a substance harder than neosteel.
I morph my left arm again into a blade and decide on where to place it next in the man.
In a burst of heat, I melt the substance and stand back up. This was going to far. A fireball hit's Flints back. "Come off him Flint, I'll have Joan deal with him." It hadn't been a hot fireball, just enough to grab his attention.

OOC: Last post for the night. Night ya'll, see ya some point tomorrow.
I feel the fireball hit me from behind. I drop the man and make sure that he cannot flee before turning to Kayle
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO INTERVENE KAYLE."
My right arm forms into another blade as I charge at Kayle swing my blades at his midsection.
The medic watches in horror. "W-w-why so defensive, sir? I d-d-d-doubt the creature on the bed has sh-shown you a-any l-l-love."
I stop swinging at Kayle and turn back to the man.
"She is the only one who has you fool. Most people see me and look horrified if the see me with the protoss tendrils, or morphing myself. She looked past everything that I was forced into becoming by the damned Dominion and found something there that no one else did. She is not a creature she is the love of my life and it took almost three years after I met her to realize that. I doubt you even understand what I am telling you." I say the last sentence solemnly.

OOC: Last post. See ya in the morning maybe.
Edited by LeKroger on 10/1/2012 11:02 PM PDT
He looks up, as he is currently sprawled on the floor. "She is a m-m-monster. Y-y-you are t-t-t-too kind to p-permit her to l-live. I kn-know I d-d-don't have that mercy in me." He composes himself. "You may love her, and possibly she cares back, but she is too dangerous. Even you must admit that. What would be harder to explain to a child? Why Mommy's missing, or why they have to leave home for the tenth time in as many days and why they'll never develop a relationship with anyone?"
Edited by Draconus on 10/2/2012 12:15 AM PDT
I think about what the man said. It might be even harder on the children this way. I sigh and shake my head. I didn't want to let her go still.

"There has to be another way...." I say to myself hanging my head down. I have my arms morph back into forearms and hands then clutch my head.
"There has to be another way!!" I say louder.
Malak steps into the medical tent(?) and sees the fight going on. "What happened?" He asks tiredly. He thought he'd finally escape team mates trying to kill each other.

The native child starts poking me in the gut harder.

"For anything to happen with Korzis, I need Draconus to RP Black Snake or whatever."
The medic snorts derisively. "I'm all ears."

The Black Snake squadron, in their haste, manages to find Korzis- yet they walk right past him.

Dani hasn't stirred in a while.
The child hid in the bush until the squadron passed and then ran back and poked me in the gut more.

"Okay. Seriously, what happened?"
"This man has called the night watch to have Dani killed."

I collapse into the chair next to Dani's bed. I held my head in my hands trying to think of every option that could be done to keep her from dieing. I was running out of options.
"Isn't there away to get her to regain control of the integration matrix?"
The medic coughs. "I didn't work with those Confederate mad scientists! I can't work with her body!"

One Black Snake member trudges by, and hears the young native. He turns to see what's going on.
The child's eyes open wide and he runs into the brush.

I groan a little from my resting spot.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]