Sinister Outpost, Discussion

I did not ok CR's I said I might consider it. I have considered it, I have declined it too.

10/07/2012 09:24 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I do not approve of any new races in this particular RP, sorry.

This goes for SF, CR, Zanon, Smylez, I dont care.
Reply Quote
Meh...I can go with that. >:3
/evildiaboliclaugh
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks for understanding CR.

Warhawk, after you read the current story It will make sense why there would be no 3rd party. I agree that its a little unrealistic, but... I dont know, I will continue to think about it and develop the story, after that I will decide whether the 3rd party is approved or disapproved.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/8/2012 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Everyone!
Please reread the OP!
Thanks!

10/07/2012 04:13 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
All RPers are encouraged to have up to five survivors!
Reply Quote
That mean it's starting soon?
Reply Quote
HOLY !@#$! Why is the year 2590?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/8/2012 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
relatively soon, yes. I just need people to make enough survivors and tell me what their doing with their original characters. (the ones mentioned in the OP)

I looked up when SC2 takes place and it said the 26th century! I will change it, what do you think it should be?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/8/2012 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just to give you an idea...WoL takes place in 2505 and I have to go so see ya.
Reply Quote
Oh, okay thanks. haha
Reply Quote
I think I'll just stick to Torvus. Much easier with as many RPs as I'm in.
Reply Quote
Can you at least make one survivor? Just to set the example so others cant say, "Well how come Zarkun didn't make one!"

Survivors are mostly made to have fun with the idea of dimensia and insanity and everyday life these people would have to go through without screwing up a character they'd like to actually use in other RP's
Reply Quote
Mark, I think you're missing the point. I already have four or five other RPs I'm in. I'm stretched pretty thin. I'm not even including the RPs I'm in that aren't here on this site. If one of the others is slow enough, I'll make a survivor. But for now, just Torvus.
Edited by Zarkun on 10/8/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, okay. Jeez, I just realized, you really are in like... every RP haha!

I think the fact that I'm the only one to end a RP contributes. What other sites do you RP on?
Reply Quote
Couple of sites I made and a couple someone else made. Lots of RPs.
Reply Quote
Whoa, that is a lot of RP's!

I just have to work out a few more kinks...
Reply Quote
Alright. I may or may not be here when you start it, just so's ya know.
Reply Quote
Alright, how about I change Stefen's backstory to a merc hired as part of the security force, who goes AWOL when things go down the drain. (people going crazy, etc)

I've applied a few other edits as well.

This work?
Edited by Warhawk on 10/8/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
<Dacder>
Name:Javier (Harvard) Linchnok
Classification: Survivor
Profession: Assistant Manager of mining operations (tell me if this isn't ok)
Backstory:Born in a big city, he grew up well, going to private schools and such. He graduated Harvard, And went with on the Apparition. He was a major influence in the decision to stay, and was one of the leaders of the mining operation who decided to look the other way. Now, he regrets that decision.
Defining Characteristics:6'2 in height, roughly 155 pounds. Not very muscular, has long blonde hair with light blue eyes, and wears a business suit.

Hope that sounds ok, if not let me know and I'll change it.
Reply Quote
Warhawk, what do you mean goes AWOL? I know what AWOL means but please specify more. As long as the one who hired him is Mike Richey it looks fine.

Dacder, looks great! Make as many survivors as you want!
Reply Quote
When everyone looses it, he packs a long-range com unit and heads off on his own, waiting for someone who's sane to show up.

Also, who's Mike Richey? I didn't see his name anywhere...
Edited by Warhawk on 10/8/2012 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]