StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost, Discussion

The two share a name. They're not the same 'Person', but they are the same human being. And it doesn't have to be a drop-ship, or even anything large... It was just the first thing that came to mind, and its easy to flex. And if push comes to shove, the thing can fall into a sinkhole after, or get blown to smithereens courtesy of a crazed miner.

As for him not dying, he IS human at this point in his life. He isn't what he is in DH, and he's literally 100% human during this RP. Its just a different outcome in his life. And for the most part, the Survival Alone part would just be him and Michael, as an army of two.

Okay, sounds good. Throw up a character sheet and he's in. Under the condition that you let me destroy his ship any way I want >:)

I dont mind Noct and Michael joining up with the survivors :)

10/09/2012 11:31 AMPosted by morrjo
EDIT: Michael could have said that he would like to investigate, the object responsible for this should be destroyed, and asked to be dropped off.

But would would Daalis allow Michael to do that? And if not, Michael could have gone home in time to meet Noct...

Just a few more wrinkles then you can jump into the RP. You should also make a few survivors :)
Reply Quote
To destroy something that was responsible for the incident on board the Apparition? It landed smack on a supposedly uncharted, uncolonized planet, in protoss space none the less! So if something bad were to happen there, they'd know almost immediately! *sarcasm*

As for the ship? Feel free. One large explosion is queued. After all, Noct drove it like it was stolen...
Edited by morrjo on 10/9/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 11:46 AMPosted by morrjo
To destroy something that was responsible for the incident on board the Apparition? It landed smack on a supposedly uncharted, uncolonized planet, in protoss space none the less! So if something bad were to happen there, they'd know almost immediately! *sarcasm*

lol... can you translate this post? It doesn't make any sense -_-
Reply Quote
May I make a char? This will be my first time rping online, I've played games like DnD and pathfinder so hope I pick up quickly but dont be too hard on me
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:00 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
To destroy something that was responsible for the incident on board the Apparition?

The artifact aboard the Apparition, who wouldn't want to stop the damn thing before it tries to cause another Necromorph incident?

It landed smack on a supposedly uncharted, uncolonized planet, in protoss space none the less!

The mining colony and planet in question.

So if something bad were to happen there, they'd know almost immediately!

If the Apparition was nearby the planet, why didn't the Protoss (Daalis aside) not notice? Further more, the colony landed on a protoss planet. If this is true, wouldn't it be uncolonized, or sparsely colonized to avoid being detected?
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:05 PMPosted by xNCoMeT
May I make a char? This will be my first time rping online, I've played games like DnD and pathfinder so hope I pick up quickly but dont be too hard on me

Yes, use the character sheet in the OP and read the story so far and the Sinister Outpost story.

10/09/2012 12:10 PMPosted by morrjo
If the Apparition was nearby the planet, why didn't the Protoss (Daalis aside) not notice? Further more, the colony landed on a protoss planet. If this is true, wouldn't it be uncolonized, or sparsely colonized to avoid being detected?

The planet is in protoss space, and as far as the terran's know, there is no protoss in it, however.

I don't know how that connects with Michael though... sorry I'm a little slow XD
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:05 PMPosted by xNCoMeT

Welcome friend! We understand totally understand you being new. Be sure to post in Zanon's bar as well. To Markus, Daalis wouldn't stop Micheal from making an express decision concerning his own life. He'd disagree though.
Reply Quote
Okay, thanks Zarkun. We could just say Michael decided to stay on the Apparition after Daalis left, then escaped in an escape pod.
Reply Quote
Edited by xNCoMeT on 10/9/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
CrymsonRaven

Name: Linnzie
Classification: Other
Profession: Hunter
Backstory: Her mother was a Human while her father was a werewolf, her mother died shortly after giving birth and she was raised within the pack. She was later rescued during the age of 16. She found out that her soul mate (literally, their souls connected) was Graal and through the balencers whim something happened -Classified-. She then went with Graal back to Umoja and this is their story now.
Defining Characteristics: Golden Brown Eyes, long braided dark brown hair, light lithe build but don't let size fool you, sharp teeth and claw like nails. Has a pale look to her but she is slowly turning tan.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/9/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Comet, just make a few survivors after reading the story =)

Survivors are just miners, farmers, entrepreneurs, settlers, and other people who are in the colony fighting for survival.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/9/2012 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 03:33 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Survivors are mostly made to have fun with the idea of dimensia and insanity and everyday life these people would have to go through without screwing up a character they'd like to actually use in other RP's

This^^

Lol, CR, Linnzie isn't a survivor...

Linnzie classifies as "Other"
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/9/2012 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reposting my post of Jackson, edited it a little bit.

Name: Jackson Matar (Call-sign "Ghost Walker")
Race: Terran
Class: Orion (Psionic with a powerful sniper and a SMG)
Primary Weapon: XM-12 Heavy Rail-rifle (Ammo can be swapped)
Secondary Weapon: G1-SMG
Backstory: After the fall of the UED, Jackson broke off and followed the Remnant, led by Nina, for a while. He left for reasons of his own, and started looking for mercenary work. Joined up with Markus, finding work with him.
Defining Characteristics: Loyal, but to a point. Has a scar running from his eyebrow to his lip. Often rude, but caring.
Appearance: Similiar in appearance to a War Pig, with smaller shoulders, with face glass that shifts colors. Moderate build, 6' in height. Bald, has hazel eyes. Has a name printed on his right forearm.
Reply Quote
Okay, looks good! Jackson is currently on the bladerunner with everyone else.
Reply Quote
CrymsonRaven
Name: Rebecca Kline
Classification: Survivor
Profession: Chief Medical Personal
Backstory: Scored high on her entry tests into the university of Korhal where they trained them in medical arts and Biological Engineering, for during wartime they could draft them to begin work on secret projects or in the front lines healing the troops. She meet Grim after a mission after he was placed in medical discharge, they got to know each other and a couple years later they got in a steady relationship after being friends. After that she signed up on a mining ship with Salem for a chance at a new life.
Appearance: Hazel eyes with specks of red in the brown, wears a white lab coat and boots. Has medium cropped hair with the bangs in front of her eyes and the color of the hair is like a burnt auburn. Has a tannish complexion of the skin.

CrymsonRaven
Name: Salem
Classification: Survivor
Profession: Retired Veteran
Backstory: Was put on medical discharge after a mission where he got shrapnel in his heart and the medical person on staff was Rebecca at the time and they ended up as friends, over the years they had slowly removed the shrapnel to avoid damaging his body. His next appointment was the next day and that would be his last before the last piece was removed.
Appearance: Has a cybernetic eye in his right socket while having a green eye in his left, he has short cut brown hair and a scar running down from his cheek to his chin.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/9/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome, CR!

Can you please include how they got associated with the Apparition? Sorry, I forgot to ever specify I wanted that included :\
Reply Quote
I made the edit in Salem's sheet telling you that him and Rebecca signed up on a mining ship.
Reply Quote
I must be blind or something but... I dont see it -_-
Reply Quote
AH DAMN IT! It didn't edit correctly...Whoops...it's under Rebecca's, I have to change the name in the backstory so it doesn't sound goofy.
Reply Quote
Awesome!

They are both currently in the mess hall, their new med lab since the hospital got taken by Necromorphs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]