StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost, Discussion

Thanks Dacder! I am enjoying having you in it! I love Garret. He really makes a good insane old guy XD
Reply Quote
OOC:
Trying to call on the Dominion will push Stefan over the edge. (trying to kill anyone that tries to send the message, etc.) I'm not really up for having him snap. Ya know what I mean?

Well, we'll see how it play's out but whatever happens, happens. Obviously, Stefan is welcome to speak his mind IC, but it just might not happen that way Y'know?
Reply Quote
:)
Yep, lets just say that Stefan has a bit of an.. unpleasant history with the Dominion and is willing to do anything to avoid their scrutiny.
Reply Quote
Umoja is an option, but I doubt they'd react differently then the Dominion. However, if you go with the Lorians, I have a way to help Mark out figured out.
Reply Quote
What do you mean you have a way to help Mark out figured out?
Reply Quote
With a ship and such. He needs a new crew and ship, or repairs to his old one, and all that and there are plenty of Lorians willing to become Mercs.
Reply Quote
Don't forget about Michael, currently situated in that pit on the hill, and his wish to destroy the Artifact. And Noctalus, who wants to meet up with him and escape. He really doesn't want to be cut up...
Reply Quote
Morrjo, but how did Michael get there again? Right, right, Daalis, okay. Why hasn't he come to the outpost?
Reply Quote
The words 'Currently roughed up to hell and back' seem to fit his situation. He's also a fair distance away from it, and is currently trying to reach the Apparition's wreck. He didn't make it far before he got attacked and wounded...
Reply Quote
The Apparition is still in orbit

10/11/2012 06:57 PMPosted by morrjo
Currently roughed up to hell and back

Yeah, same with all survivors of the Apparition.
Reply Quote
Ah, so it never crashed? Well, he did get dumped on the planet by Daalis, and so he's now trying to reach the ship and destroy it by any means possible. Only problem: can't walk...
Reply Quote
Yeah, that could prove a problem. Well however you want to get him in, scout drone works fine but you cant go AFK while luring someone ya'know?
Reply Quote
Just have them return with the little thing, curious as to what it wanted to lead them to. When they get near it, it will hop out into the pit, and sink through the sand. Michael made a net-like cover with wires, and people would be able to see him in it. I can react for him, but I'm on EST, so its somewhat difficult to stay up for long on non-weekends/Fridays...
Reply Quote
i will return around 3pm est tommorrow bye for naow
Reply Quote
Well, I dont know how realistic that is as they're about to leave the outpost. Why doesn't Michael just send the scout drone to once again find Sean and Kyle, that would be a little more lore friendly.

Ta ta, Morph!
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/11/2012 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
One's already with them, and he can control it later to lead them to him. He's also got a very limited supply of them at most one or two in spare, in simmilar shape as he can't go out and simply retrieve them again... Why do you think it was so beaten up?
Reply Quote
Not necessarily, but isn't he the one remote controlling them?
Reply Quote
i will return after 10pm EST work :(
Reply Quote
Gotta go to a family meeting, be back in 8-12 hours.
Reply Quote
Morrjo, have you given up trying to get Michael in the RP? If he just reaches the outpost he can immediately be plunged into the story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]