StarCraft® II

Is this a cruel joke?

Got invited to the beta, downloaded it, but it won't let me log in! I get the error message "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region" I have uninstalled a million times and tried every password several times. I really just want to play the beta and I'm so close. If there's something I can do to fix this please tell me I'll do anything.
Reply Quote
Submit a ticket, otherwise you are gonna have to wait about 2 days for Blizz Reps to get back to work (Monday morning).
Reply Quote
I know how to fix. You have to go to my documents -> Starcraft II -> variables -> localidassets and try changing to enGB, enKR, etc etc. if you need the names of the regions you can look them up.
Reply Quote
There were some other posts about this issue in the beta bug forum - try fishing around in there to see if you can find a solution.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]