StarCraft® II

Why are hackers not getting banned?

It's absolutely inexcusable bull!@#$. If blizzard cares at all about the game it should ban confirmed hackers, it takes the press of a button to ban someone. I mean hell, teamliquid does the hard part, we already know most of the hackers names and have confirmed that they hack. Having hackers roam around bnet with impunity ruins the experience of this game, it's absolutely retarded. I can't even block communication with some of the hackers (ex: nerffy) and whenever i sign on i get spammed F*** YOU %^-*!@ and LOL BAD at about 3 messages a second, meaning that i can't even play games without seeing this #$%^.

Its a -*!@ing joke blizzard
I'm done with this game. You guys don't care at all about the community, and the decreasing amount of players is a testament to that. The EASIEST POSSIBLE THING you could do is ban hackers. Bulls*** that you have to analyze them and ban in groups. That's just called excuses and being lazy
Edited by Ridiculous on 10/7/2012 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Ridiculous
whenever i sign on i get spammed F*** YOU %^-*!@ and LOL BAD

Then report and block them.

10/07/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Ridiculous
I'm done with this game.

Sure you are.

Calm down and stop embarrassing yourself.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 03:46 AMPosted by TechNo
whenever i sign on i get spammed F*** YOU %^-*!@ and LOL BAD

FYI, blocking them doesn't mean you won't play them again. It just means you can't communicate with them.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 09:08 AMPosted by ShaDoGI

FYI, blocking them doesn't mean you won't play them again. It just means you can't communicate with them.

Where did I say he wouldn't have to play him again? Did you even read the conversation? He was upset that whenever he logged on he would be spammed, if he blocked the guy this wouldn't be an issue. Read more carefully next time.
Reply Quote

Where did I say he wouldn't have to play him again? Did you even read the conversation? He was upset that whenever he logged on he would be spammed, if he blocked the guy this wouldn't be an issue. Read more carefully next time.

I didn't say you said that, I was adding to your comment as most people associate being able to block someone with never having to deal with them again.

Please, get your pannies out of the wad they are in and quit being so damn sensitive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]