I can't belive this XD

did you know Raven's PDD block kerrigan's attacks?
Reply Quote
I do now but I never used ravens in the campaign. Ever.
Reply Quote
A reason to pick Raven over Science Vessel?

Wow.
Reply Quote
As others mentioned, no one knows this because although the Raven is very powerful, the Science Vessel completely outclasses the Raven. I personally just mass Hive Mind Emulators and attack Kerrigan with mutalisks and brood lords.
Reply Quote
I kill the air instead of Nydus, I get disruptors and thn I mass tanks and nothing else.

Ever seen Kerrigan die in 3 seconds? I have. Tanks bro, tanks.
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 05:26 PMPosted by LightCloud
As others mentioned, no one knows this because although the Raven is very powerful, the Science Vessel completely outclasses the Raven. I personally just mass Hive Mind Emulators and attack Kerrigan with mutalisks and brood lords.
Exactly what I do. HMEs are awesome. For Brutal though, I'm going mass Raven next time and just Seeker spamming everything in addition the the Mind Control.
Reply Quote
No, thanks for informing us.

Next time I play the last mission of the WOL campaign, I will indeed put this to use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]