StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost, II

Posts: 27,067
^Yeah, could you get back to that? I made a reply.
Posts: 3,971
Later dudes, I'm going home. Hopefully DA Chat will be working tonight. Raven, you can run our thing how you want, Relasta is going to be pretty unresponsive at this point.
Posts: 7,999
10/11/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Zarkun
"I don't really need to know. I just need to know if you can grow a pair and help us out, otherwise we're dead anyways."


Sean glared at Torvus. "It takes more then crass language to survive the Apparition..."

Kyle took a deep breath and looked around at the death and depression surrounding the area.

"I've seen a lot of nasty stuff on the Apparition that will haunt me for the rest of my life... Family members that attack you... I've seen brother feast on brother... Son feast on Mother. Mother watch in horror as her son goes mentally insane and bangs his head against a wall until you can see his brain..."

Kyle paused when someone screamed in pain nearby. Everything seemed okay though since he heard a little girl would have to undergo surgery, he assumed it was just her.

"I am willing to die to help stop that death and destruction from spreading... I am in."

Sean looked at him and thought about it for a second. He thought about his ten year old son waiting for him to come home in some appartment in Korhal.

"Im in too." Sean said quietly, with his eyes getting misty.
Posts: 27,067
I nod. "Thank you. But we need to wait a bit longer. Anyone got a...wait," I search one of my pouches and pull a shredder grenade out, "nevermind, I got one." Unsealing the door momentarily, I open it, toss in the grenade with out it's pin and close and seal the door quickly. We can see the explosion clearly. "Ready to move in?"
Posts: 7,999
Sean nods, "Let me at 'em!" He puts on his helmet and levels his pulse rifle.

Markus goes to unstrap his rifle, then realizes its still by the Bladerunner. "oops." He says rather cheerfully.

Kyle pulls out his pistols. "Lets do this."
Posts: 17,723
The last of Relasta's skin was cleaned and the water stopped, Linnzie held her tight with her arms. "It's going to be okay now, you're going to feel better now." As soon as she said that, she had wrapped a towel around her.
Posts: 5,878
Garret continued walking around, wondering where he was, he approached someone who had a radio and demanded it.
{"Is anyone on this frequency? Hello? Is anyone there?"}
Edited by Dacder on 10/11/2012 3:51 PM PDT
Posts: 27,067
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=space+craft#/d56cvit Bladerunner. Hidden weapons rule >:)

IC: "Right." I draw Incendia and Glacies and kick the unsealed doors in, kneeling to let the men with guns do their thing before I did mine.
Posts: 7,999
Garret continued walking around, wondering where he was, he approached someone who had a radio and demanded it.
{"Is anyone on this frequency? Hello? Is anyone there?"}


No answer is given once again, but much gunfire is heard coming from the mess hall, giving Garret a clear path where to go.

---

Mark began searching franticly for a weapon while Sean put a sneer on his face and held the trigger down. He didn't care which necro he hit, just that he hit a necro. The squeals and dismembered body parts flying every which direction seemed to indicate Sean was hitting with the majority of his shots. He hid behind a wall to reload while Kyle substituted with a hail of precise pistol shots, keeping them at bay.

More started emerging from the vents.

Markus grabbed a bolt action hunting rifle and turned around just in time to shoot one in the face that was getting deathly close to Kyle. The bullet tore its head off but didn't slow the beast down. It jumped on Kyle and began clawing at his throat.

"Heere we go..." Sean muttered as a million flashbacks came. Remembering each detail of the Apparition was NOT a blessing in any way to him.
Posts: 5,878
Garret heard the gunfire.
Naazarie, or just his servants?
He ran back and got his rifle, then he ran towards the mess hall.
"I'm comin' for ya', you demon!"
Posts: 4,922
I join Torvus and his team. "Apparently, winging it works." I look through the door, seeing the Necromorphs, and fire the Penatrator round into the room, piercing through a good team of them. I replace the clip with FMJ rounds and unload into the room.
Posts: 8,000
Which of the ships is the bladerunner? So many. i love the thunderbolt light fighter.
Posts: 27,067
I spun around, kicking off the necro off of Kyle, then bringing both blades down and cleaving off the limbs. I throw a flurry of det knives into the mess hall, causing a chain explosion. Soon they're leaving the same way they came in, the vents. "Well, you sure like to cut it close." I offer a hand to Kyle. {Mike, get a team in grabbing the supplies out of the mess hall, I don't know how long we scared them off for.}

OOC: It's the one called the Mirage.
Edited by Zarkun on 10/11/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Posts: 5,878
As Garret entered into the mess hall, and saw the chaos.
"Servants of Naazarie, your time has come!" He said, as he took his hunting rifle in his hand and blew the head off of a necromorph. "Didn't think I was that good at aimin'!" He said, but the second shot was off by roughly 4 feet.
Posts: 8,000
love the bladerunner

IC:
kit continues to survey the area while waiting for the group to return form their 'errand'
Posts: 7,999
Kyle accepts his hand and gets up. "You have no idea how many close calls Sean has pulled me out of. I hope to return the favor one day."

OOC:

Wont be able to post for roughly five and a half hours.

lol at Garret. I love that character XD
Posts: 27,067
I nod. "If things are as bad up there as you say, you may get that chance."
Posts: 7,796
OOC:
Alright... where's Stefan, and whats going on?
Posts: 7,999
Stefan is in the mess hall. He has been recruited for a strike team along with Torvus, Markus, Sean, Kyle, Kit, Salem, Rebecca, Relesta, Graal(If he chooses) Linnzie(If she chooses) Jackson, and soon to be Trevor, nobody knows that except me though.

This strike team is going to board the Apparition and fight their way to the communication center, where they will attempt to send a long distance message back to terran space.
Posts: 27,067
Lorian space to be specific.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]