Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This tactic worked for me. Hope it helps!
1. Bunker line (at least 4 on each side)
2. While #1 is happening drone up on SCVs' Have at least 4 SCVs stay with your bunkers on each side to repair (get repair upgrade)
3. Make tanks, at least 6 on each side, some on cliffs (FF upgrade would help a lot)
4. Sensor Towers on cliffs to SLOW down enemy <---- IS SUPER important for me. It helps dramatically. I usually build 2-3 on each side in case one gets destroyed.
5. DONT FORGET! Build bunkers with 2-3 marines around your base (and mineral line) to defend against nydus worms.
6. If you still have extra resources, place supply depos infront of your bunkers to give speed zerglings less surface area to do damage
Good luck! Hope this helps :)
Instead of banshees, I'd recommend patrolling diamondbacks to clear out the nydus worms in your base. The ones out of the base aren't that big a deal, and they don't keep spawning once they've already spawned, so if you can handle a hew extra attack waves, and saves units.
Just mass seige tanks and turtle up in your base. Dont put them too close to the edges of your base otherwise kerrigan will kill them. You should also get a couple of battlecruisers to yamato down kerrigan. Just ignore the nyduses and let them spawn.
Dont rely on bunkers. Mass tanks in the center of the base with some support units and the zerg will evaporate before they get to you.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.