StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Part 25

"Okay, it should be this way."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{"Okay, I'll be there soon."}

"Alright lead on." I follow Logan to the game store.
Keep up the roman numerals! It looks sick!
I shake my head. "Why do you think I take a head shot?"
10/10/2012 11:29 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Keep up the roman numerals! It looks sick!

What?

IC: "Here we are. I'm getting Borderlands, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, L.A. Noire. Oh they can just shut up and take my money! Let's go inside. Why don't you try the sample games?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My idiot brother would say 'boom, headshot' to that statement... I guess that would work, but any a sniper or a marksmen can be that accurate the majority of the time."
"Not when you only have a visor to shoot through." I activate a holodisplay on my watch and bring up a schematic for the CMC-300 armor. "See this point here?" I point at the visor's position.
"I've seen the visor in memories. I'm saying that it's a small target."
"Only when you don't spend all day shooting at it. Besides, standard AP rounds deal with their armor enough."
"Then why use what you consider ancient guns. Unless it was a Smith & Wesson Model 500, the AA-12 shotgun, .700 Nitro Xpress T-Rex Elephant Rifle Anti Tank/T-Rex Hunting Rifle (what a mouth full), McMillan Tac-50, etc...."

OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YWqkX8ZLDI
http://www.survival-spot.com/survival-blog/10-bad-a-sniper-rifles/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_500

EDIT: By the way. That last guy to shoot that elephant gun... Bad. !@#.
Edited by Thecommander on 10/10/2012 6:21 PM PDT
I chuckle. "Because where I'm from, we think you guys had it right. If you'd have figured out plasma weaponry by this point, we'd definitely worship this era in Earth's history." I move the bags of games, which Markus sees, and pull out the pistol I'd bought, a Colt .45.
"The colt .45, huh? A good second choose. I own a Smith and Wesson Model 500 you know?"

I forgot who I was talking to for a moment there...
"Good model. I have something similar at home, but I figured a Colt .45 would be a good weapon to carry. So, when exactly is this bust going down? We're going to need to clear everyone out."
"Midnight I assume. Standard procedure. The time when people will be off guard."
I fiddle around with the demo games while Logan got the games he was wanting.
"These aren't to bad..." I was playing a demo for Call of Duty getting quite interested in it.
I nod. "Sounds like a good plan. Definitely a good time. What time should we clear out by?"
"I know. The real thing is a lot better. Those are just a small taste." I continue to browse. I pile on a lot of games in my bag.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'd say ten or eleven. We just go to dinner and come back to the debacle. Then we'll reveal the corruption to the mayor in the morning. He trusts me. I can get a meeting with him no problem. The FBI will be all over the case. It'll be fun, I promise."
"I'll be honest, taking part in that kind of thing...not that fun in my mind. However, once it happens, that may change."
"I bet.... Let me know when you are ready to leave...." I continue with the game demo.
"What you prefer action? I noticed yesterday you !@#."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Almost (musically sung) I been done soon. SO I've been wondering if you can give me a discount today after all the years I've been coming here."

Worker: "Logan, you know I can't do that."

"Come on, I'm moving. I won't be able to come back."

Worker: "Really?! I'm sorry to hear that."

"So you'll give me a discount."

Worker: "No, they'll find out."

"Damn it. I figured. Thanks any ways."
I finish playing the demo for the third time and completed it faster than the previous two times. I step away from the machine now bored of it and walk over to Logan.
"Got everything you need?"
I sigh. "I do. Now, yesterday could have been avoided if you hadn't jumped to conclusions. For all they knew, we were martial arts masters." I put the .45 away and pull out the games, reading through the Armored Core V manual. "Now, if we're past the whole incident, I'd like to rest, and you need to eat."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]