StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Part 25

Posts: 3,800
"Yeah, yeah. Let's go. Time to go to the gang hideout."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Listen, you sonofa!@#$% I said a lot about this already and I told you my opinion on your intelligence level and your excessive violence. Always remember that you fired first. We wouldn't have fired at all if it was possible. You may even have gone free if it had been up to me, but I'm sure the chief would've had another opinion. I'm going downstairs to the restaurant."
Posts: 9,252
"Right." I follow behind Logan as he leads on. "I better go over the use of the cloaking device with you. Obviously it functions better when you stand still but has more difficulty hiding you when you move. The untrained eye won't see subtle movements at all. Remember it only lasts as long as your energy reserve, don't be afraid to deactivate it so you can regain some of that energy."
Edited by LeKroger on 10/10/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Posts: 26,986
I stand up and put myself between him and the door. "I've explained this to you. I gave a warning shot. The wound was the officer's own fault. Self defense caused this whole mess. You," I jab Markus with my finger, "didn't do your f*cking job right. Instead you chose the easy route and chased us down. If you would have used that god given brain of yours, maybe you would know that." I walk out and head upstairs to the roof, not giving him a chance to respond or myself a chance to lash out. If we didn't get back to the Academy soon, I was gonna lose it.
Posts: 6,558
All the comms buzz softly. |INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM AGENT UMBRA|
Posts: 9,252
I pull out my comm and listen to the message.

I hear my comm buzzing and check it. It was from Umbra.... great what could she possibly want. I pull up the message and listen to it.
Posts: 6,558
{As much as you're all enjoying your stays here on Earth, Shadow's business is finally complete. If you wish to leave, return to the pier and get on the marked Poltergeist car on the Ferris Wheel. It's a warp pad that'll put you back on the ship.}
Posts: 9,252
I look at Dani and Jess after listening to the message.
"Well it looks like Shadow has wrapped up his work here. I guess we might be leaving soon."
Posts: 26,986
I sigh. I knew Markus and Logan weren't ready to go yet, but they didn't have much of a choice. I head back down and grab my stuff, bring up my armor with the backpack I'd prepared for everything. Loading it in, I store the armor again and head out to the pier. Finding the Ferris Wheel, I get in line. {Hey Flint, mind making sure Markus and Logan get to the ship?}
Posts: 3,800
"Right. Let's try it and practice when we are out of sight. It's... 8:00 PM right now. We have some time... You getting a call?"

OOC: It's a slow day. I don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I run after him and shout at him. "Shooting a guy in the leg is not a warning shot. It's a crime and a direct threat. You didn't give a damn that civilians were at the scene. That's why I hate you. So what was my job supposed to entail? Letting you go off the hook after a possible assault and endangerment case? !@#$ you! I'm going." I storm off unable to bear his presence. I then hear the message sent out. I head to my apartment to collect my things.

OOC: That blood that was taken is going to be in a storage area. You won't find it in time.
Posts: 26,986
Reaching my turn, I climb on the car and take a seat. Soon I find myself back on the ship. I head back to my room and sit down. Sighing, I grab my guitar and start playing the acoustic His World. He was gonna get it in the simulation room.
Posts: 3,272
Akia gets in the line for the Ferris wheel.
(Is the Abel mission coming up soon?)
Posts: 17,706
I tugged on Zaros. "Zaros it's time to go."

Raven looked at the time and he knew that he wouldn't have no time and the blood would have been moved by now, there was no stopping it. "!@#$..." {I'm on my way to the Ferris Wheel.}
Posts: 1,652
I leave the hotel room to return to the ship.

OOC: Sorry for highly likely errors. School and LoL leave me with no time/a ton of time getting distracted by it XD
Posts: 26,986
You need to get in line at the Ferris wheel to get on a specific car to get back.
Posts: 6,558
Very soon.
There will be a SHORT sequence back on board, then mission drilling.
Posts: 10,806
I quickly buy one of the Assault Rifles before heading back to the Ferris wheel. "Okay, I'm coming."
Posts: 3,800
I leave the hotel room to return to the ship.

OOC: Sorry for highly likely errors. School and LoL leave me with no time/a ton of time getting distracted by it XD


OOC: I was confused when I show Stetmann's portrait. I was like, "I didn't post this." XD

IC: I arrive at my apartment. I tell the landlord the news that I'm leaving. Luckily, it is the end of the month and my lease is up. I cancel the new lease and I go to pack my things.

OOC: I just realized how hard I made it for myself. I have to make excuses by saying the leases are up. I don't think it is even the end of the month in universe...
Posts: 9,252
"Right. Let's try it and practice when we are out of sight. It's... 8:00 PM right now. We have some time... You getting a call?"

OOC: It's a slow day. I don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I run after him and shout at him. "Shooting a guy in the leg is not a warning shot. It's a crime and a direct threat. You didn't give a damn that civilians were at the scene. That's why I hate you. So what was my job supposed to entail? Letting you go off the hook after a possible assault and endangerment case? !@#$ you! I'm going." I storm off unable to bear his presence. I then hear the message sent out. I head to my apartment to collect my things.

OOC: That blood that was taken is going to be in a storage area. You won't find it in time.


"Yeah that was one of the instructors. Apprantly we will be leaving soon. Better get this done so we can make it back to the ship."

{Logan is with Jessica Cayl. She will probably get him to the ship just fine, as for Markus I thought he was with you.}
Posts: 3,800
"How long do we have?" I start moving quicker, talking on the move.
Posts: 9,252
"Not sure but I don't want to chance getting stuck here. No offense intended but I miss my time line." I pick up my pace as well. "We might need to just get it over and bypass practicing."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]