StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy, Part 25

{We had another argument and I left before I killed him. Damned Akia.}
Umbra cuts in line and sits in the black-painted oval. With a blue flash, she vanishes.
Me and Zaros made it to the Ferris Wheel and got in line, Raven shortly appeared behind them. "I have bad news...I wont be able to retrieve it and it's not in this city anymore. I can feel it." Raven said.

I was slightly mad but calm. "Good thing that this is an alternate universe..."
{Alright I'll wait up for him then.}

"I am going to go pack up my things. I guess I will talk to you on the ship then..." I start to leave the kitchen leaving Dani and Jess standing there.
Brian sprints to the Ferris Wheel.

"Where's Brian?" I ask Shade.
I shrug. "All I know is that I'm a tad upset with Raven due to the blood."
Raven then stares at me with sympathetic eyes. "Not entirely my fault per say..."
"What's the worst that could happen?" I ask.

Brian starts pacing himself to a fast walk from the exhaustion.
"I bet you do. You are used to more advanced technology. Maybe more convenience. However, you are an engineer of sorts so it's to be expected. Okay, the gang hideout is two blocks away. Get ready."

OOC:
10/11/2012 04:55 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I was slightly mad but calm. "Good thing that this is an alternate universe..."

Is it? Maybe it was supposed to be like that. XD Who knows with time travel.
"Right... one minute." I slip my Nyx-class cloaking device off and grab the one off of Logan's suit swapping them out. "There since my energy reserves are greater for yours and I have a few ways of regaining energy you should use this one. It will not drain your energy reserves as it runs on its own separate reserve which is quite large." I continue to follow Logan.
"Will it drain away my life?" I say as I duck into an alley.
"No." i say following him into the alley. I look around and see that no one is looking. I activate my cloaking device disappearing right in front of Logan. "Now there will be a button that you push to turn it on and off. should be right on the top of it."
I hit the button and I cloak. "Whoa. This is weird. I can't see my hands or my feet. I- Ah!" I almost trip over myself, unable to see where everything is. "Are you sure this is a good idea? I'm so disoriented." I fumble for the wall, unable to judge where it is compared to my hands. I bump into it pretty hard, hitting my fingers. "Oww! I can't even see where you are! You may have to lead me there."
"Just follow my psionic signature you should be able to sense that, and put on your helmet that will help with the disorientation." I say holding back a laugh as I 'watch' Logan stumble around.
OOC: This is one of the things I don't know about Starcraft... Can the ghosts see each other if they are on the same side? How do they move around? What is displayed on the helmets? I don't know anything about what happens when you cloak besides that people can't see you.

IC: I put on the helmet. It helps me get my bearings. I then focus on Jessica's psychic signature, but it is hard to pinpoint. It's obvious I need more practice at this. Like this, I will alert everyone at the hideout. "Is there some kind of trick of how to do this? I can't go in like this!"
OOC: Good point we really don't know what the display shows.

I sigh and shake my head. "Maybe I should just go. I don't think I can teach you what you need to know in time for use to make it into the hide out and back out in time for the bust.
"No wait. You don't know what to look for. There has to be another way!"
As "The Betrayal" shows, they have heat-sensitive goggles, which would technically make them detectors.
10/11/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Draconus
As "The Betrayal" shows, they have heat-sensitive goggles, which would technically make them detectors.

That a book? Or a series?
Cutscene in WoL.
I remember that now. It was the one with Kerrigan before her infestation. Not sure if ghost would have a counter for that, I assume so. Ghosts and spectres can't detect invisible units in the game. I figured that the heads up display in the helmets pinpoints friendly cloaked units. That or the positions of cloaked friendlies is made obvious in some other way (comms, maybe?)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]