StarCraft® II

Stuttering in multiplayer games

Hello. Basically my multiplayer games have been stuttering like crazy. Here's a video of what I'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFoH4ia-7Ug. This has been happening for pretty much the entire time I've been playing starcraft 2 and it's incredibly frustrating.

I've tried deleting the cache files, restarting my computer, turning down the graphics settings (although I'm on a mid-2012 MBP, so I shouldn't have a problem there...), etc. The only thing that's helped so far is reinstalling the application, and it only helps for a bit before getting worse again.

Anyone have any ideas?
Edited by RagingIce on 10/5/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i have the same problem but it tends to only happen at night :/
Reply Quote
Ok so I reinstalled shortly after I made this post, and it fixed it, but now it's stuttering again. This is getting ridiculous... I shouldn't have to reinstall every two weeks to be able to play this game.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Have you tried to delete your Battle.net cache folder and see if it helps?

Clearing your Battle.net Cache
    1. Navigate to Mac HD/Users/Shared/Blizzard/
    2. Move the Battle.net folder to the trash.
    3. Empty the Trash.
    4. Launch Starcraft II
Reply Quote
Hey, do you think you can tell me how to do that but for a pc? thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]