StarCraft® II

PETA's Pokemon Game

http://features.peta.org/Pokemon-black-and-white-parody/?utm_campaign=1012+Pokemon+Parody+Game+Facebook+Promo

Hits ya right in the childhood.
Reply Quote
What did I just look at...is this really a PETA promo? Or is someone just making fun of them?

The people of PETA are crazy and they aren't any better.

PETA does know that they are promoting violence, yes?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/9/2012 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
PETA confirmed self retards.
Reply Quote
This appears to be legit, as it's on their website. I have no idea what this is, cept my buddy on facebook found it. I almost wish he hadn't...
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Zarkun
This. I really can't say it any better, especially after this.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
This. I really can't say it any better, especially after this.

But they made a fun game :D
Reply Quote
What the hell did I just watched?
Reply Quote
Probably the most hilarious game to ever not hit the market.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Elemental
The most hilarious, stupid, and deranged game ever period. And the designers were likely insane or drunk when it was created, judging by the bear traps on the grass and trees covered in blood.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
The most hilarious, stupid, and deranged game ever period. And the designers were likely insane or drunk when it was created, judging by the bear traps on the grass and trees covered in blood.

I think they did that to prove a point. An overly exaggerated, downright scary point.
Reply Quote
I do agree with some of their base points such as being more kind to animals, no more factory farming, etc but no eating meat and stuff is retarded.
Reply Quote
@Mecha: You just dropped in my estimation of intelligence. You realize how much factory farming saves people?
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Zarkun
@Mecha: You just dropped in my estimation of intelligence. You realize how much factory farming saves people?
Meh, it's a debatable point. In my opinion they should continue with it, but improve the treatment that the animals get as well.
Reply Quote
I knew these guys were crazy, but wow.
Reply Quote
Zealots are psychotic. The PETA is mostly zealots.
Hit 'em with Brood Lords!

My apologies.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Zarkun

You know that factory farming is straining our natural resources because we must grow crops to feed the animals which can be used on feeding humans, provide valuable water for them when it can be utilized elsewhere, and force feed them antibiotics so that they don't die in the subpar conditions they live in which poses a health risk to us as antibiotic resistant bacterias may arise.

With the growing population, the question of whether factory farming is sustainable or not comes up. Should we continue to grow more meat to satisfy the worldwide growing demand or perhaps we should try to cut down on meat consumption and opt for a more vegetable and fruit based diet?

I'm playing devil's advocate.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 04:02 PMPosted by smylez

You know that factory farming is straining our natural resources because we must grow crops to feed the animals which can be used on feeding humans, provide valuable water for them when it can be utilized elsewhere, and force feed them antibiotics so that they don't die in the subpar conditions they live in which poses a health risk to us as antibiotic resistant bacterias may arise.

With the growing population, the question of whether factory farming is sustainable or not comes up. Should we continue to grow more meat to satisfy the worldwide growing demand or perhaps we should try to cut down on meat consumption and opt for a more vegetable and fruit based diet?

I'm playing devil's advocate.

Your argument basically comes down to this: are we living outside our means to sustain ourselves?

I'm not criticizing you, you raise some valid points, but meat will remain an important part of the human diet. There are certain vitamins and minerals that cannot be supplied by fruits and vegetables, and personally I don't much trust suppliments.
Reply Quote
Yes, I have played this earlier this week. The only thing that it pointed out for me was that PETA is just a group of people who promote violence.

Supposedly, they also kill the majority of house pets they rescue, ironically. I don't know if it is true or not, but it still doesn't mean that PETA doesn't use unethical techniques.
Reply Quote
Vitamins can be found all over. The thing that cannot be supplied by veggies/fruits are at once are essential amino acids and all forms of meat have the ones our bodies can't make. Although plants often miss one or several amino acids, you can get all of the amino acids you need from plants. If X only has 5 of the acids and you know that B has the other four, you just combine them to your diet and you have all of what you need for the day. It's more of a hassle though so people just eat meat.

Personally, I think we are going the route of living outside our means. We are not there, but we will get there perhaps in a decade or so.

Also, that game was hilarious. I have never seen a more funnier class of clowns.
Edited by smylez on 10/10/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It gets worse. Have you seen the one where raccoon-bears brutally murder Mario to get their skins back?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]