PETA's Pokemon Game

10/12/2012 04:59 AMPosted by KnarledOne
It gets worse. Have you seen the one where raccoon-bears brutally murder Mario to get their skins back?
Whaat-t-t-t? Wow. How much more insane can PETA get?
Reply Quote
Don't ask, you may not like the answer.
Reply Quote
Probably good advice.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Zarkun
@Mecha: You just dropped in my estimation of intelligence. You realize how much factory farming saves people?

Dude do you realize how inhumane they get. They treat those animals like their dirt. Also factory farming isnt as healthy considering on how much steroids their loadin those animals which makkes the meat much less healthy. Also I heard sometimes they use some of the leftover meat and put it in the animals food. If they HAVE to continue they need to make sure its much more cleanly, kind, and less horomone sh!t thats tutrning the USA into the fattest country in the world.

Also I remember that they load these animals up with so much antibiotics and stuff that viruses are starting to learn how to resist antibiotics which is extremely bad.
Reply Quote
@Mecha and Zarkun, Can we just agree that PETA are retarded as ever?
Reply Quote
Yeah they are pretty damn wacky
Reply Quote
PETA is a good place for the laughs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]