Can't use Character Name Change!

I have a problem. This has been like it for a while now. When i try to change my name, it says, "Coming Soon". and has been like that for a while. and i cant change it at all. I did use my first Character Name Change, like last year around Christmas i believe, im not sure. but cant i still buy one? And you guys just said that you provided another name change around February . Am i the only one getting this? And please respond on how to fix it. or if you can fix it. Thanks
Edited by nCFrenzy on 10/9/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am encountering this problem as well, i changed my name a while ago and went back to see if i could purchase a new name change and the option just reads "coming soon". I would appreciate information about the subject, like if there is a way to fix this. If not i hope the people at B.NET can fix this very soon. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)