The game itself it to mine minerals with workers and attack the enemy players or teams (depending on game mode) all through the command card of a Command Vessel of which there are 6 kinds.
- Brood Lord
Each player is able to build fighters, upgrade their ships, and build even more large vessels along with also being able to build mid sized vessels such as the Void ray, Devourer, and Weaponized Herc.
Players can gain extra supply from building weapon turrets or from building more command vessels.
Here are the newest changes for the 2.2 version of the game.
- Mining ships have been eliminated in exchange for Defense Towers
- Some upgrades have been combined for convenience
- Leviathan Shockwave has been Nerfed down to 5 seconds
- A Ping radar system has been added
- Defense towers can now be built on the White squares near mineral patches, and are used for defense of bases and as mineral drop off points.
- Scourge have been given a timed life of 180
- Game start dialog has been updated to show which capital ships are faster moving, and which ones can take more damage