StarCraft® II

Custom map stream tonight!

Sappheric Games, Campaign Creations and BrokenAlliances have teamed up at the last minute to bring you:

CUSTOM MAP NIGHT!!

Catch the stream here: http://www.livestream.com/brokenalliances?t=670857

For those of you who missed it here is a link: http://www.livestream.com/brokenalliances/video?clipId=pla_b735a8b9-ca26-40cf-86a4-a42e094ffd22&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
Edited by FockeWulf on 10/6/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Are u guys doing it again sometime?
Reply Quote
Mostly depends on Focke (for streaming) since we essentially played it during Campaign Creations' Frenzied Firebat Saturday event for SC2. FFS for short. Thus, unless the other sites want to try to impose their own event's times, it might be more natural to continue doing it during FFS' times.

The FFS event is every Saturday at 9 PM GMT-5 (Eastern Time) on the US servers. The meeting channel is Campaign Creations. We welcome pretty much anyone from anywhere.

Also, I tend to upload the FFS event's videos about 1 week after each event on my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/honejasi .
Edited by Honejasi on 10/7/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ya pretty much it was during campaign creation's event but close to half of the people were from serapheric games and I was using the Broken Alliances livestream channel.

Seraphic Games/Gaming Rapture is one of the oldest custom map groups out there. Some of us go back as far as SC1 although most of us are from WC3.

Campaign Creations, I think, has been making and playing custom maps since... when? SC1 I think...

Also a quick look at the stream showed I didn't have it set to record the conversations that were going on in Ventrilo.
Reply Quote
Actually, I wanna thank you guys. Watching you guys play in the live stream of Chu Chu Madness just gave me an idea on how to improve the gameplay and intensity. =D

Keep it up!
Edited by Kildare on 10/8/2012 7:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 12:36 PMPosted by FockeWulf
Campaign Creations, I think, has been making and playing custom maps since... when? SC1 I think...
We do date from SC1 although the site's prime was mostly making very decent SC1 modded campaigns way back then. Some were even decently fully-voiced as well. There were a few custom maps but the main focus was on campaigns.

Finally, there is Wanderers of Sorceria for WC3 which spawns over 4-5 full campaigns made by RazorclawX.

Actually, I wanna thank you guys. Watching you guys play in the live stream of Chu Chu Madness just gave me an idea on how to improve the gameplay and intensity. =D

Keep it up!

Glad to hear it.
Edited by Honejasi on 10/8/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]