From Order Comes Chaos PreRP

Name: Cynthia Ravius
Race: Terran/Protoss
Loyalty: Poltergeist
Class: Special Forces
SubClass: Special Operations Team
Abilities: Psi Tap, Maiden's Will, Void Step
Armament: Tomahawk, Semi Automatic Crossbow
Backstory: She was known as being perfect at a young age, she tried to tell others that but she didn't get through to them until during the Techsuit War. She has made her peace with Joan during that time as well and they ended up becoming friends. While down there she lost her tendrils by accident and a Nerazim saved her from Psi Bleed. After she was found and rescued she was given a different position in a Special Operation Team that is not as subtle as the Black Ops...But just as dangerous and lethal.

The weapon is going to be a Suppressed Assault Rifle since the Crossbow is her sniper.
And I will reveal what the abilities do while in combat.
Reply Quote
Name: Torvus Jentus
Race: Terran
SubClass: Assassin
Abilities: Cloak- Isn't a psionic, but uses a Nyx-Class cloaking module to allow it, Master Assassin (Passive)- Can find your weak point at any point in a battle easily, striking it for the advantage, Blademaster (Passive)- Has been training with the single edged longsword so long no one can surpass him, especially if he's using two, Force User (Passive)- Learned how to use the Force during a visit to another dimension. Is incredibly skilled.
Armament: Incendia, Blade of Fire, Glacies, Blade of ice, specialized throwing knives, Plasma sword a.k.a lightsaber, Assassin's blades
Backstory: Early in his career he was forced to land near an old ladies hovel, who's sun had originally wielded Incendia and Glacies, on an unknown planet, which he later found out was called Loria, and she helped him recover from his wounds. When she died, she bequeathed them upon him and he stored them away, not sure what they could do and fearful that there would be a repeat incidence with Incendia. Used a custom built long sword til he encountered Relasta, who forced him to use Glacies. Soon after they encountered the necromorphs, which forced him to use Incendia. Forced to fight to survive, he was lucky to escape alive. Returned to the Loria system shortly after his escape from the infected planet, and serves as one of their assassins every now and then, mostly working for himself however.

This is tentative, especially that last ability.
Edited by Zarkun on 10/24/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Name: Tratos
Race: Terran (Mutant)
Class: Leader
SubClass: Outcast Commander
Abilities:
Rally: Strengthens the resolve of Outcasts, making them harder to kill, and making them fight harder.
Beacon: Starts up a beacon, summoning re-enforcements at his location.
EMP Grenade: Tosses an EMP grenade, disabling vehicles to be hijacked.
Armament: XRM-99 Assault Rifle, E.L.E.R.D.S., Katana
Backstory: No one really knows who Tratos is. Some say he is just a face, representing the true leader of the Outcasts. Some believe he is a manipulator of people, using it to work his way up to positions of power. Some say he is a devil, evil reborn in the body of an individual. Only they, the Outcasts, really know who he is, and they do not talk about him, referring to him almost like a god among every other individual.
Edited by Jester on 11/6/2012 2:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Name: Justin Willow
Race:Terran
Loyalty:Collective
Class:Field Medic
SubClass:Field Surgeon
Abilities: Sharp Instruments (Passive, quickens cutting, and makes surgical tools emergency weapons.)
Armament: Syringe (Is generally filled with h2o2, to poison enemies.), scalpel, A large, brightly colored full body light armor suit, Customized Black and Red assault rifle w/ scope, Poison grenades (filled with mustard gas), and a pistol.
Appearance: Short, light, short black hair, and large green eyes.
Backstory:Coming from a poor family, he lived in the ghetto but did good enough in school to get to go to a medical school at age 15, there he specialized in being a field medic and is now in the Collective military.

This look good?
Edited by Dacder on 11/7/2012 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fix weapons to something like a pistol and a rifle or something. Geneva convention has no hold in the SC universe.
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Zarkun
Fix weapons to something like a pistol and a rifle or something. Geneva convention has no hold in the SC universe.
Didn't it say don't bother stating the obvious weapons? Oh well, I'll edit it in right now.
Reply Quote
You can have customized weapons. Look at Torvus, or go look at Kayle back on page one.
Reply Quote
Name: Justin Willow
Race:Terran
Loyalty:Collective
Class:Field Medic
SubClass:Field Surgeon
Abilities: Sharp Instruments (Passive, quickens cutting, and makes surgical tools emergency weapons.)
Armament: Syringe (Is generally filled with h2o2, to poison enemies.), scalpel, A large, brightly colored full body light armor suit, Customized Black and Red assault rifle w/ scope, Poison grenades (filled with mustard gas), and a pistol.
Appearance: Short, light, short black hair, and large green eyes.
Backstory:Coming from a poor family, he lived in the ghetto but did good enough in school to get to go to a medical school at age 15, there he specialized in being a field medic and is now in the Collective military.

This look good?

Not to bad, I'll add you in when I get the chance.

Alright Jester, looks good. Again will add yall when I can.
Edited by LeKroger on 11/7/2012 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wynn-
Poltergerist.
Special forces.
Weaponry- Sniper rifle, Blanket, hidden knife.
Abilities-Birthright-
Inherits Abel's Angel Soul, as well as the abilities of the Lifegiver. As she was naturally born, rather than be created as an artificial product of energy and blood, her abilities are far stronger than the Created.

Light end- utilize the Angel soul's energy to form a weapon, or to fire it as a projectile. Penetrates barriers.

Backstory-Has been working as a member of the special forces for quite a while. However like Cain, has no loyalty to either cause so far.
Due to her being created naturally, her body is far more stable than Cain's.
However, no side has any accurate data on Wynn. One day her combat scores would be the highest, the next day, it would be the lowest.
Reply Quote
hmmm i might join if this is still open to join. not sure though.
Reply Quote
It's still open.
Reply Quote
ok *thinks to self* should i bring in kit or create a new char or ... *thought trails of*
Reply Quote
New character. Trust me, it'll save you time.
Reply Quote
ya your right will edit in char sheet in a few

Name: 'Tier' (Real name: Tirerias Sumynis)
Race: Terran
SubClass: Commando
Abilities: Class 10 Psionics (Telepathy&Telekinesis)[active], Blade proficiency [passive], 'Headshot' [active] (use of any gun to score a head shot)
Armament: {Select Weapon: Suppressed AR}, Modified Class 3 Warp Sword, Modified generation 3 Spectre Suit (increases speed, agility, strength and endurance), a few hand made fusion grenades.
Backstory: Tier was too young to remember the Techsuit war and never payed much attention to it in school. Having wanted to join the Poltergeist Special Forces from a young age he has trained his body and mind extensively. Having only recently turned 18 he found the first poltergeist SF recruiter and signed up. has an extreme hatred of the Triad because they killed his parents, however he never lets this cloud his judgement.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/27/2012 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Looks good. But I'll let Kroger confirm.
Reply Quote
I forgot Kroger's having log in issues at this time, but he says you're good.
Reply Quote
I forgot about this...

I'll start pretty much now I guess.
Reply Quote
not even sure how to start on this ... maybe do something similar to Kayle or ... i dont know
*is now confused*
*hurts self in confusion*
*has fainted*
Reply Quote
Just be on one of the ships on it's way to Feiur. You'll be fine.
Reply Quote
... ok ...
*hurts self from confusion again*
except for the Bladerunner and Terra dont know the names of any ships at or on the way to Feiur
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]