StarCraft® II

[Showcase] Haunted Forest (MPlayer Slender)

Inspired by Slender, up to 6 players work together to gather all 19 crates while avoiding direct up close eye contact with their pursuer.

"Haunted Forest" is now currently available for mass play testing in NA. Other Regions coming soon!

NEW - Haunted Forest - Chapter 2 Patch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApsSX9FV8jI

OLD - Beta Footage (Solo Play)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L7HT76d1f4
Edited by Bounty on 10/21/2012 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow fantastic job. This is really good quality!
Reply Quote
Expect this game to be fully public on all regions within the next 24 hours or so. Just need to get some final playtesting done
Reply Quote
"Haunted Forest" is now currently available for mass play testing in NA. Other Regions coming soon!
Reply Quote
Wow, excellent game... can... can you please switch to a different avatar?
Reply Quote
Thank you for robbing me of the ability to sleep.
Reply Quote
I played with a friend that stuck close to me constantly. Still got scared !@#$less. Very great game, I love it.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Was fun testing the early version of this with you -- I look forward to future updates!
Reply Quote
UPDATE

New video showcasing everything that been added since launch, more specifically the Chapter 2 Patch.
Reply Quote
Great map. I think adding 1-2 power ups on the map would make things a little more interesting and help with variety. Weapon, speed, compass, map, temporary invulnerability, scare ghost away, revive kit, etc.
Reply Quote
Halloween is approaching and i think this would be the perfect SC2 Arcade Game for people to play during this time.

Bump :)
Reply Quote
This is very good game! though your purser guy scared the heck out of me the first time.
Reply Quote
where can I find this game?
Reply Quote
New Update

- Fixed facing not being accurate.
- Fixed text color bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]