StarCraft® II

Made 1v1 Gold, despite APM and lack of time

After being 1v1 Silver in every season except the first, I finally made it back to Gold. For the game that got me promoted my average APM was 42 and my average EPM was 27. I have only had 18 victories this season and accumulated 245 points. I was rank 11 Silver before promotion, but most of my last 10 games were against Gold players.

I would like to thank RDGNight for a little coaching that went a long way.
Reply Quote
10/11/2012 12:08 PMPosted by GardenGnome
For the game that got me promoted my average APM was 42 and my average EPM was 27.

Grats! Getting promoted always feels good. I'm hopinh a promotion is coming soon for me as well, since 7 of my last 10 opponents have been masters and I won 4 of those 7.

In any case, don't worry too much about your APM. As you get a better understanding of what you need to be doing, it will natural rise. I remember when I was bronze, my APM was around 35, but, now, in high diamond my average APM is 140 and I bet it will rise as I better learn the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]