StarCraft® II

We come, we go, we're gone

- Technical Support
I find it very depressing looking into the past of the forums, and seeing all these names I've never seen before, and none of the names I know now. Only few folks pass from "forum generation" to the next. Very depressing. I look back, and see the MVPs but as I look forward I see mainly just them. How does this ever happen!

The good thing is that as others leave others fill in their shoes. It's quite interesting, to me at least.

Eh, just a though on the top off my head.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Will I, be here in a year?
I hope, then again, I can't be sure.
Reply Quote
Many people change their names. Some move on to different communities....

Your name is one of the newest ones.
Reply Quote
People can't last forever on these forums because every now and again they slip up and say something against the forum rules. There's no way to absolve themselves, so it's only a matter of time.

It's like life...
Reply Quote
I think I'm one of the few posters that has remained through all of the generations.
Reply Quote
But the memories shall carry on.
Reply Quote
A majority of the forums is still protoss dominant though
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
10/08/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Philk
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Want to hear a story of a Troll immortalized by his actions, and banned, but not for breaking any significant part of the code?

"He did great, but terrible things"

He was also a jerk...

~he was from Joey Rays Bar~
Edited by Duke on 10/8/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Duke
Want to hear a story of a Troll immortalized by his actions, and banned, but not for breaking any significant part of the code?

*sits down and stare at it as the ice cream melts in his hands*

Spit it out already!
Reply Quote
i have been hear scene 2010.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support

*sits down and stare at it as the ice cream melts in his hands*

Spit it out already!

Sorry bout the wait.

His name was Nukester. He arrived at JRB shortly after its creation. He would troll by jacking the RPs with his humor. this continued a while, and then he disapeared. Until the next generation, and he repeated his method, his actions caused what was know as the First Great Troll War at JRB. Then he disappeared, and he came back at the third generation ans started the second Troll War. And once it ended he paranoid everyone at JRB, by telling them that he had multiple accounts, and that he was the Lord of Trolls, and then he assumed role as bar tender at Zanons PRP bar for several weeks, spreading roomers, lies, paranoia, and spoke in riddles about his intentions. Everyone hated him, but could not ban him because he did not "technically" break anything significant on the Code. There he remained, spreading discomfort, and messing with people drinks, until his big mouth released HotS spoilers that got his but Banned.

Now at JRB EVERYONE is permanently paranoid about Nukester and his multiple accounts. They think his claim true because every so often some random troll walks in with a significant resemblance to Nuke, and trolls to the extreme, right before it becomes banning point, the the troll leaves, and then another troll appears shortly after. Not only this, but threads have gone up insisting revaluation over the current system at JRB.

I warn you, JRB is a harsh place these days. That;s why I left and joined the general. That's why so many others have left to join other sections. Sadly, roomers about Nukes release from his Temp ban have been going around, so everyone is especially paranoid, waiting for the Lord of Trolls to return.......

But My opinion is that Nuke's just a freak jerk with to much money and time to burn trolling.

Who knows, many of the trolls we see, may be the same person.........Just a thought.......ALRIGHT! I'm paranoid as well.....
Edited by Duke on 10/8/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I remember when he spoilered HotS, didn't know about everything else.

Maybe he's also king Herectic? Maybe I'm one of his accounts, OMFG!

Awesome story.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
10/08/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Philk
Awesome story.

Also a true story I'm afraid.

I'ts all there in the Bars history.

some people go so far as to say he someone from Blizzard who trolls for fun, due to his, methods and knowledge.

II think that theory just full of crap though.
Reply Quote
He was wrong about the Beta start date so I guess everything else was also bull!@#$ that he supposed, we won't know until the campaing is out for good.

Btw, how do you guys RP in the JRB? I heard of it but think it is kinda hard to play RP where everyone can post anytime.
Reply Quote
Duke...don't post a story about real life facts unless you know the true story...thank you come again. *There was a beep at the phone*
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Philk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDN4awrpPQQ

REEEEEMAAAAINS!!!!!

Same for most games but on occasion they come back.
Reply Quote
Am I considered an old poster?
Reply Quote
10/08/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Anesthetic
People can't last forever on these forums because every now and again they slip up and say something against the forum rules. There's no way to absolve themselves,

Those people deserve to be banned, as much as I rage on the forums and trash on people I have not been stupid enough to get banned. You have to be pretty stupid to get banned from the forums.

You can be banned for derailing a troll thread. There is a lot of stuff you may not know until it happens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]