World's End II

I had the look of horror in both of my eyes. I tried to move my gaze but it forced me to watched everything that happened. "Is...is she going to be okay..." I was trembling, if this was pain then what would the countless death of thousands look like?
Kyle nods. "Bring her in. I'll talk to her."
Dora melts the barrier as the fire makes contact creating a wall of steam. Dora smashes her palms to the ground and the earth shifts her underground. She moves from the scene in secretly under the earth.
Kie does a quick salute and leaves as quickly as he entered.
-
Isobelle entered the town, she made sure that the cloak was hiding the tail and parts of her face, just then Kie came walking up to her. "What do you want?"

He then went to attention. "My Captain would like to see you, please follow me this instance." With that he turned around and beckoned her to follow.

Isobelle just silently followed for it would cause more trouble than it was worth if she hadn't.

They made it into the town hall and Kie sat me down and stood next to me. "Sir, here she is."
Kyle looks at the women. "First, remove your cloak. If you were a beast man you wouldn't be in this area."
She puts her staff, journal, and inkwell on the table and that was it. "I'll remove my hood, but that's it."
"The whole cloak. It was out of respect that I didn't have the guards search you."
Ra'thu: "She will recover. The powers of the Bloody Queen are weak compared to when she was alive."

"Svelena, tend to her wounds, use the herbs we got from the forest. No magic. Those scars are a mark of honor. Will you bear them Fas'na?"

"For my honor, I shall bear them as a mark of honor. I will recover and fight at your side as always my Lord. The halberd will used to serve you and you alone while you serve our commander and as the commander serves the Royalty."

"As is right." I conclude the ritual of our unit. "Lady Simiras, though war is evil in our eyes, it has, unfortunately become necessary in these troubled times. We prepare for war and so it is done that we shall fight for our people. Would you have been willing to sacrifice as much as Fas'na just did?"
Edited by Thecommander on 10/13/2012 6:14 PM PDT
I search through the area. It was a fairly beautiful sight. I start to feel I did not belong here. I turn back where I came and follow the route I took to get here back to the exit.

Lisora was waiting at the entrance.

Nolan falls asleep reading while Kaitlyn finishes her obstacle course.
Edited by ShadowFury on 10/13/2012 6:30 PM PDT
Watching Svelena tend to Fas'na's wound I was taken aback by what Rod'nac said to me. "I'm only a child, I don't know what's right and wrong so it's not like I'm going to know the answer. But that is just to much, I wasn't raised on war so I would never know."
-
Isobelle took the hood of the cloak off. "Only the hood, you can tell from here that I'm not a Beastmen, but I do feel sorry that they all have to be put down because of a few individuals."
10/13/2012 06:03 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Dora melts the barrier as the fire makes contact creating a wall of steam. Dora smashes her palms to the ground and the earth shifts her underground. She moves from the scene in secretly under the earth.

"You're not getting away this time!"

A pair of magical chain erupts from her both of her hands and they entangle Dora. "The grace of the four winds, absolve this spirit and return it from whence it came!"

The chains glows brightly.

OOC: What are your plans with Dora? I am seriously considering to kill her because she is simply there killing random stuff without much purpose. Otherwise, I will capture her.
Kyle chuckles. "Well, well, a Krynar. What brings you here?"
She tosses the Journal to Kyle. "Scholar, seeing legends come to real, unfolding mysteries before my eyes. That is why I am traveling."
"Let's hope you can avoid the war, but I make no promises, my Lady."
I search through the garden. It was a beautiful sight. I start to feel I did not belong here. I turn back where I came and follow the route I took to get here back to the exit.

Lisora was waiting at the entrance.

Nolan falls asleep reading while Kaitlyn finishes her obstacle course.

When did you get in? The Sanctuary is not easy to find
Catching the journal, Kyle flips through it, only glancing at the contents. "Well, then we have no reason to be impeding your travels. Unless you wish to see us defeat the beast man who defeated this towns hero and leader, you may leave."
"I am planning on having two different personalities clash and have the more innocent one win out. I then plan on her becoming a, a freedom fighter, or b, someone who fights for the kingdom but isn't officially part of the army."

Dora starts to stare off into space "B!tch." She then replies to herself, "They're only doing what's right." She answers herself, "I should've killed her when I first saw her. No I made the right decision." An argument like this goes on for a long period of time.
I glared at him. "And you already know that's not going to happen, but I will never make a sacrifice. For why should I when others sacrificed to much already?"
-
Isobelle was intrigued. "Beastmen? There has to be a reason why he did it? For there has always been a motive behind every action."

OOC:
Lisora was actually with the group that entered the Temple from earlier.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/13/2012 6:33 PM PDT
"Well, as far as the locals could tell, it was an old family grudge that was better off left buried. He's gonna pay the price one way or another."
10/13/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Fantasy

OOC: He was the one who got in after KO. He just hasn't posted much. You even had Seth meet his character as I recall.

IC: "So you would not give of yourself for anyone?" I look right at her.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]