StarCraft® II

World's End II

I glared at him. "And you already know that's not going to happen, but I will never make a sacrifice. For why should I when others sacrificed to much already?"
-
Isobelle was intrigued. "Beastmen? There has to be a reason why he did it? For there has always been a motive behind every action."

OOC:
When did you get in? The Sanctuary is not easy to find
Lisora was actually with the group that entered the Temple from earlier.

That wasn't Lisora though. I was talking about a Void mage that wandered in. Seth noticed the mage, him in, and continued to wait for Nait's crew.
Anyways, Where is Owl, Seth is occupied and can't do anything until owl appears

Tc:
Ninja,
What are you doing.
Ninja
Stahp.
Seriously, How many times was I ninjaed by you TC?
Edited by Fantasy on 10/13/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Isobelle snatched the Journal back and placed it in her knapsack. "Was it revenge or justice?"
-
I shook my head. "No, for it's the same as if someone gave their life for me. It's their choice. And I'm only a child, a child who would just get in the way of everyone."
@SF
That seems completely out of character and in the context of the RP, no one will believe the celestial's words.

IC:
A tornado forms and surrounds Dora, tearing Dora apart.
Ninja,
What are you doing.
Ninja
Stahp.
Seriously, How many times was I ninjaed by you TC?

OOC: XD No clue.

IC: I lower my head in sadness. "You wouldn't even risk yourself for my sake huh?" I turn my back to her. "We're going to the central chamber everyone." I start ahead of everyone as they scramble to their feet with their new weapons.
A youthful girl, wearing a white robe pops out from behind a statue. She shyly says "If you are headed to the front, let me be a guide"

(Minerva appears for the first time!)
Edited by Fantasy on 10/13/2012 6:48 PM PDT
"Most say revenge, and from the way the guy died, I'd agree. He's not only a threat to humans, but his own kind as well. I don't have anything against anyone but the beast men who perform the raids against our lands. Hell, I disagree with this war but I'm still doing my job." Kyle's face was getting flushed, that's how angry he was.
I closely followed behind Rod'nac. "I'm sorry...I just don't feel like I'll ever be ready for such a commitment. Being a soldier is different from someone who lived a almost sheltered life. And then after every thing that happened to me in the past week didn't help either. I lost my mother, they thrown me in a cage for days without food and water..."
-
Isobelle chuckled. "Just calm down and remember why I'm traveling. I'm traveling to see all the mysteries of this world, we don't know for sure what were going to do in the future, or how our lives are going to end."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/13/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Kyle glances at the Krynar and sighs. Damn, but he hated their cryptic spoutings. "Right, so are you staying and accompanying us, or are you continuing on your way?"
A youthful girl, wearing a white robe pops out from behind a statue. She shyly says "If you are headed to the front, let me be a guide"

OOC: Who is she talking to?

IC: "I'm sorry too." I say disappointed.
Isobelle smiled. "I'll stay and watch you guys, it's a mystery after all. What drove an honored Beastmen to do such a thing? That's the mystery of this conflict."
-
"But if there was a life or death situation, I might have to act. Even if I don't want to."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/13/2012 7:06 PM PDT

OOC: Who is she talking to?

IC: "I'm sorry too." I say disappointed.

Everyone in the sanctuary preparing to leave. Seth is at the front right now.
Kyle sighs again. He really didn't like their spoutings. "Right well, you've got at least a day's wait. I'm waiting on a fellow regiment captain to come through here."
OOC: DM powers are activated!

As Dora shrieks, the energies of the tornado rip her apart. In a burst of light, Dora fades away. A jagged crystal appears on the ground.

"That was surprising. She didn't put up much of a fight as last time. What's this? A shard? Did the celestial drop this?" Agathe picks up the crystal and stores it on her pouch.

"Well, it seems I didn't need your help after all but I know an asset when I see one. Would you like a permanent job as an assassin? I think the military life will suit you."
"..." We arrive back in the central chamber.

10/13/2012 07:08 PMPosted by smylez
OOC: DM powers are activated!

OOC: !@#$ just got real.
Smylez, did you read the comments I made on the Temple?
I was walking next to Rod'nac, I was not ready for the type of sacrifice that he showed today with the halberd.
-
Isobelle clasped her hands. "Wonderful! Where can I sleep for the night, and I prefer someplace private and by myself."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/13/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Kyle shrugs. "See if we have a spare tent. That's the best I can do. I'm not about to uproot a village family for you."
"Are done here sir?"

"We are." I stop before everyone in the main chamber. "We're leaving now. Come with us, if you want to join our party."
Isobelle sighs. "Fine...but no entering the tent without tapping on it to let me know that you're entering."
-
I was quiet the rest of the time we were in the room, I didn't say another word.
We leave the central chamber with whatever retinue we had with us. The archives will have to be studied in the future, but for now we must make our reports.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]