StarCraft® II

World's End II

I move forward when I notice a small trace of magic in front of me. I had only missed touching it by an inch. "Looks like this shall be an interesting journey if I don't pay attention." I quickly look for a weak point in the barrier.
@CR
As long as it's not the Empyrean relic of the Beastmen (which also is an aulet), you can do proceed with your idea. Perhaps it can be counted as a "lost" treasures of the royal family or something.

@TC
Shhhhh! Fantasy is in his mid 20s by the way.

Wat?
A clear transparent wisp, tapped the Mage on his shoulder.
Edited by Fantasy on 10/11/2012 5:21 PM PDT
I meant Seth. And I was referring to TC's "discovery" Anyway, I fixed the post so it's more clear.
Edited by smylez on 10/11/2012 5:22 PM PDT
I turn around. "Hello?" This was a very interesting place.
As Kie runs off to finish his preparations, a messenger runs up to Kyle with a message from the King about Cleo's ceremony. "Here." He hands the messenger reporting about the Hell Raiser's departure before noon. "Take that back and offer my congratulations. Be sure to mention the blades of Rylos will see that Yoka be safe." He nods and sprints back into the crowd. Ryan walks back, the wind mage following.

"What was that?" Kyle had a look of anger on his face.

"Cleo's been chosen to lead King's personal regiment." Ryan took a step back in surprise.

"What? The Red Barons? Are you serious?" He looked at the wind mage, who was listening the whispering of the wind. "Oh, this is Redge Hunter. He's a friend from my days with Master Kain." Kyle nods and Redge comes back around.

"The King means business if he's using the Red Barons banner, but the winds speak ill of this." Kyle nods. He'd learned to trust the intuition of of a wind mage. Mounting up as the last of the men finish loading up the extra gear and we moved out of the city, people lining the streets as the Hell Raiser's left.

OOC: I'll type up Redge's sheet here soon.
Don't worry it's not that relic Smylez.
10/11/2012 05:23 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I turn around. "Hello?" This was a very interesting place.

A silvery white, image of a Slythar, in body armor, appeared behind the Mage.
Suddenly the magician's magic shut down. "What reason do you have to use magic?"
The ghost asked curiously.
"I have no other skills." I respond. "I have some skill with my scythe. But that is all?"

"How do you cut off a connection to the space between spaces?"
10/11/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Fantasy
Slythar

Sylt'ar*

The Alexander brothers make their way to the main courtyard.
"I have no other skills." I respond. "I have some skill with my scythe. But that is all?"

"How do you cut off a connection to the space between spaces?"

The Slytar Laughed, "Fighting, and Use of magic here is severely limited. There is no nead for it. Tell me the truth, why are you using it. Is it to find out what is in this Temple?"
Edited by Fantasy on 10/11/2012 5:34 PM PDT
@TC
Shhhhh! Say nothing! Seth is in his mid 20s by the way.

I wasn't sure. I assumed he was a child for some reason. He is a human and he looks his age right? Edited by the way.
"It is to help me read the inscriptions and since I nearly rammed into that barrier, to find those as well." I answer.
I peered at the temple and I saw the young man. 'What is he doing here? I wasn't sure that there was going to be another human here expect for mister Azron."
Seth, said plainly, "I am a guide to the temple, this is my home. What do you Desire?"

The Slytar said, "The inscriptions? All it is a small history. A description of events." The ghostly figure walked down the hallway, and showed a certain area of text. Magic was causing the text to change, and morph.
"The temple records the events of this world."
Edited by Fantasy on 10/11/2012 5:43 PM PDT
"There's the other Sylt'ar Rod'nac mentioned. Rod'nac seems to be trying to join in the conversation."

OOC: Just a reminder Fantasy. :)
"There's the other Sylt'ar Rod'nac mentioned. Rod'nac seems to be trying to join in the conversation."

OOC: Just a reminder Fantasy. :)

Seth nodded, "Follow me, I will teach you the path."
"I still find it interesting all the same. I am also hoping it may say something about Void users are their history."
I didn't move, I just met the man and it was to early to trust him. "Rod'nac...I'm going to stay near you, I don't know if I can trust that young man yet that was at the entrance." The amulet was glowing a white blue color as I approached the temple.
Seth glanced at an amulet, a trinket that reacted to the Temple. Something very strange was going on.
"I can only teach the way to those that can trust the path. Don't look down, and I will teach you it. If you don't trust me... I can't help you."
Seth fiddled with the mask he had on.
"Are my companions allowed to come with me? As you can see, we have a human mage, several beastmen and tosks, and a few Sylt'ar." I lean down to Simiras. "Don't worry. I'll protect you. You'll be fine."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]