StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost

I've yet to take off my filtered helmet, so I would be unaffected. Hell, Mark would be unaffected. Why do you think Isaac didn't experience the symptoms?

IC: "I should be fine, but what ever." I tie the rope around my waist and draw Incendia. I could feel the power in the two blades, polar opposites who worked in harmony. "Open it."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/11/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Three guards readied their weapons at the door. One guard turned a valve and the magneticly sealed door clicked off then fell open. All three guards started searching for a necromorph, but nothing was in sight. Just the med bay filled with destroyed objects and bloody beds.

"Go quickly, we can't save you unless there are no necro's in your sight."

OOC:

Its a psychology thing, not something you breath. The disease is going to start messing with our heads. And the first symptom is a headache.

But dont worry, all Original characters are safe from experiencing anything too big. Trust me, the RP isn't going to die because I made a disease.

uuh... Lol? You clearly never played ALL THE WAY through dead space. He DID experience these things. He was 100% insane by the time you end the game.

For the 1,000,000 time. I got the IDEA from dead space, everything else is my own.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/11/2012 10:22 AM PDT
...Better not, I have plans for Torvus... And he went insane because the destroyed the Marker, but you'll learn that in the second one.

IC: I move in, going straight to a medical cabinet. Opening it up, I grab all the supplies I can before going back out and dropping it, then moving back in and grabbing more from the fridge. Plenty of food was there. I head back and drop it, swords ready. "Close it, that's good enough for now."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/11/2012 10:25 AM PDT
I guess.
IC
Salem walked through the gate with the two of them. "I'll be back." With that he went to check on Rebecca.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/11/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Just so I know, what exactly does this disease do?
Headache, dementia, that stuff.
BE MORE !@#$ING SPECIFIC THEN! You know Mark, as DM you're supposed to answer questions, not flip the f*ck out and yell at them. Those are examples, not what it causes. That is called Dementia.
That was directed toward Thunder :S

My bad...

ehem... moving on..
Don't forget to post in your other RPs. Also, need a response at the Medbay.
Markus it helps if you put these two keywords in the backstory then...HEADACHE and DISEASE.
Not cool, Markus. Not cool.

I will forgive you this once. But not again.
Edited by Thundercrash on 10/11/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Dang it... Sorry Thunder... I just got a little frustrated realizing the fact that nobody reads the backstory.
Im human too :(
Maybe I'm insane 0_0
That was uncharacteristic of me :S
I can't do anything except beg for your forgiveness.

You too, Zarkun.
Sorry :(

IC: The guards close the door.

"What did you get? Why didn't they attack you?" The guard who was quivering asks.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/11/2012 10:57 AM PDT
Salem ran to his and Rebecca's quarters and knocks on the door. "It's me!" The door unlocks and he opens it, it was dark and cold and he saw Rebecca clenching her arm. "What happened?"

She was depressed and sad. "I got scratched by one of them, I must find an antibody before my arm gets all infected and puss like."

He nods. "I'll help, you are the priority here."
-
Graal and Linnzie felt a sharp pain from their heads, so Graal and the weapons distributed energy between him and Linnzie to dull the pain. "That's better."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 10/11/2012 11:02 AM PDT
"To answer the first question, the supplies that was in there. However, if you're going to get enough to survive, you'll need an armed party to go in. The second question I don't have an answer to. I know I couldn't hear anything in there, not even in the vents. Actually, this whole section is quiet, like they don't like it."
Kyle and Sean followed Salem even against his will.

"Is everything okay?"

---

The four guards just looked at each other strangely... "Where could they have gone?"
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/11/2012 11:06 AM PDT
Salem slams the door in their face and locks it. "God damned curious people..." He then picked her up from the ground. "Tell me what you need and I'll go get it for you."

Rebecca nods.
Kyle began knocking on the door.

"Salem! We are here to help! I am a doctor, dont worry!"

Kyle looked around and saw Sean was nowhere to be seen.
Damn edit ninjas.

IC: I shrug. "No idea, but keep your eyes peeled and your ears sharp. Might avoid a gruesome death." I bag up what I grabbed and start walking back towards the main control area then stop for a moment. "Where's the mess hall? I guess that's where all this should go."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/11/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Salem said something but Kyle hear it. "She's a doctor as well, better than you most likely."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]