StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost

"Not my other blade, but that's part of the hangar story for later."
10/09/2012 03:09 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Okay I lied...maybe a second one but that's beside the points. I'm getting crowded with characters and stuff.

Do what you wish CR. I totally understand :)

The whole point in Survivors is to just have fun with the idea of surviving in this colony being swarmed by necromorphs so kill them, beat them, exile them, create more of them! Whatever you wish.

IC:

10/09/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Not my other blade, but that's part of the hangar story for later."

"For later? For now! We got time." Markus stated while starting to walk south.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/9/2012 3:12 PM PDT
She leaned back on the bench, her arm held against her chest. Her head tilted back until she was nestled between Andl'at and Fyst, keeping light contact with both. She didn't like touching Fyst when she could avoid it, but Fyst had always been more sensitive to emotions than her sister. It was her nature.

Yay, new people! I was wondering when you were going to ask for my help.

"Not now, Fyst. I just need a read. You helped enough already." she muttered under her breath.

Hmmph. Fine. She's unconscious, can't tell you more than that. He's wary, and quite exceptionally in love with her. Also bitter, just a little bit scared, and very world weary. Don't bring up scared, he's gonna deny it. And those weapons of his are preeeeetty trippy. My estimation, they're only threats if you make them into threats. Now, what are we going to do with them?

Relasta didn't like the hopeful tone in Fyst's voice, so she shifted her head until she was only touching Andl'at.

"Fyst tells me that you've been.....roaming, for a long time. Where are you from originally?"
Mike began taking Javier seriously. He shifted and pondered what he said.

"I dont think we will be dragged off to prison, rather celebrated as hero's for discovering a new planet..." Mike thought about it for another few seconds.

"then dragged off to prison, yes that's a problem..." He admitted.
Javier suddenly got a more relaxed look on his face.
"So, what are we to do about it? I mean, it's not every day someone comes back with perhaps one twentieth the crew they left with, and lacking any explanation for it. You really think they would buy 'Zombies?', heh, fat chance."
Edited by Dacder on 10/9/2012 3:15 PM PDT
"So, what are we to do about it? I mean, it's not every day someone comes back with perhaps one twentieth the crew they left with, and lacking any explanation for it. You really think they would buy 'Zombies?', heh, fat chance."

Mike leaned back in his chair. "I know... I have thought about this... and I haven't thought of any good answer other then we pray and hope they will be accepting when we get back."

Mike's face lightened. "I got it!" He shouted. He then resumed his slouch back in his chair...

"It probably wont work though..." He admitted again. "We are not going to the dominion with this, thats for sure."

Mike leaned back in his chair. "I know... I have thought about this... and I haven't thought of any good answer other then we pray and hope they will be accepting when we get back."

Mike's face lightened. "I got it!" He shouted. He then resumed his slouch back in his chair...

"It probably wont work though..." He admitted again. "We are not going to the dominion with this, thats for sure."
"What? What is your idea?"

Garrett stayed holed up, and had found a working broadcast station. He decided to use it, although he was scared Naazarie would hear it, and know he was there for certain.

"This is the Emperor of the colony, can anyone hear me?"
He turned his head back towards Linnzie and he spoke in a soles voice. "I never had a true home, but I'm originally from one of the city worlds."
10/09/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Dacder

Mike hesitated before telling him. "If we can harness enough proof about these... necromorphs they can believe us..."

Mike settled back in his seat.

10/09/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Dacder

Two radio controllers heard the signal and looked at eachother. One quickly tuned in.

"I read you." He responded, snickering.
10/09/2012 03:30 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise

Mike hesitated before telling him. "If we can harness enough proof about these... necromorphs they can believe us..."

Mike settled back in his seat.

Two radio controllers heard the signal and looked at eachother. One quickly tuned in.

"I read you." He responded, snickering.
"Yes, I suppose, but I don't know how we could prove it....I mean, it's not like we can..."
He looked at him with a puzzled expression.
"Are you insane? Do you think we can capture one of those....things?!"

"Yes, this is Garret, is this Naazarie? Or humans? Ahhh who am I kidding, there aren't any humans left. Only the Hellspawn, and Naazarie. So hello Naazarie, you can't fool me that easily."
Relasta frowned. "Not a very talkative guy, are you."

It would appear not.

"Well, suit yourself. I was born on Theld, some fringe world mining colony that belonged to the Confederates. I guess that would make it a Dominion colony now. Don't remember much of it, haven't seen it iiiiinn," she glanced up at the ceiling, mouthing numbers. "eleven years now? Yeah, sounds about right. My mom took me away to Moria when I was seven, anyways. Stayed there for a couple years, but I hated it there. The guy she married, some bigshot Kel-Morian, was a real !@#. Haven't seen either of them in a long time either."

She paused, a look of disgust on her face.
Edited by Thundercrash on 10/9/2012 3:36 PM PDT
I sigh. "When her father died, she went ballistic beyond reason and killed most of the security force on her own. I was originally using my shock sword. I'd built it with a 200 volt charger that could be activated for an extra shock versus captures over kills. She cut it clean in two."
"I'm...sorry for that, but somethings you can't draw in the sand and think about how you can help make someones life better." He was playing with Hermes. "I was raised in a church, found out that they just used me when I found out a couple years ago. You can see why I don't like to talk about it."

Linnzie was stirring and rolled off the bench.

Graal smiled. "Let her be, she seems to be having a good dream."
"Yes, I suppose, but I don't know how we could prove it....I mean, it's not like we can..."

"No, no! That would be to commit suicide for the entire galaxy!" Mike said with a hint of fear.

"But there is plenty of proof! There are audio logs scattered everywhere! Just open your eyes! Most people don't listen to them but they're there, and they're real."

10/09/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Dacder
"Yes, this is Garret, is this Naazarie? Or humans? Ahhh who am I kidding, there aren't any humans left. Only the Hellspawn, and Naazarie. So hello Naazarie, you can't fool me that easily."

The two laughed at Garret loudly before responding.

"Who is Naazarie?" One of them squeezed out before busting into laughter.
10/09/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Zarkun
I sigh. "When her father died, she went ballistic beyond reason and killed most of the security force on her own. I was originally using my shock sword. I'd built it with a 200 volt charger that could be activated for an extra shock versus captures over kills. She cut it clean in two."

"What... the sword!?" Mark questioned in disbelief.

Markus began turning the channels to different ones, trying to establish communication with the mining compound.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/9/2012 3:43 PM PDT
Relasta studied the wolfgirl. "She always like that? Or did she used to be......." it suddenly occurred to her that she might want to pick her words carefully, "......something else?"
"Yep, gave Chiller here his new scratches. Course, from what I've been told, that's the worst she could do to him."

"No, no! That would be to commit suicide for the entire galaxy!" Mike said with a hint of fear.

"But there is plenty of proof! There are audio logs scattered everywhere! Just open your eyes! Most people don't listen to them but they're there, and they're real."

10/09/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Dacder

The two laughed at Garret loudly before responding.

"Who is Naazarie?" One of them squeezed out before busting into laughter.

"That is true, but they'll just assume mass hysteria, half of us are insane anywa- I mean, well, they'll THINK we're insane, and they won't believe in anything we say, and they'll assume the audio is a glitch."

At the moment the operators said that, the light in their room suddenly went out.

"You know who he is, and if you don't, god help you."

OOC: Not implying Naazarie is real, just using random occurences to increase the insanity of the people :), Although Naazarie may be more real than you think...but perhaps not.
He smiled and seemed slightly happier. "Yes, she has always been like that. She is actually half human and half werewolf. It was a sad life for her in the beginning and near when we found her. I rescued her and our souls connected, so you can probably say that were truly soul mates."
She smiled. "So Fyst says." Her gaze fell. "Wish I had something like that. But given what I have to do, I somehow doubt it."
Jackson walks out of the Bladerunner, his rifle out. His suit was completely sealed, and he looks around. He walks up to Markus, and whispers
"Something feels wrong out here....."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]