StarCraft® II

Lurker

Anyone else miss the lurker?
Reply Quote
YES
Reply Quote
Im sure the lurker will be in the Zerg Campaign at least.... Ugh I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for HOTS.... Zerg will always be my favorite race.
Reply Quote
Yep

Every couple of days i log in to BW and play a few games
good times, good times
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Oracle
Im sure the lurker will be in the Zerg Campaign at least.... Ugh I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for HOTS.... Zerg will always be my favorite race.

check out the Lurkes in the HOTS reveal trailer at 1:29 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m9zLOv76U6U#t=89s
Reply Quote
Not the lurker I used to know... This lurker is weird. It looks like a dinosaur experiment gone wrong. The old lurker looked way way better, and its attack was faster.
Reply Quote
Maybe this was the original swarm host? :)
Reply Quote
I miss the defiler way more.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Orgasmic
Anyone else miss the lurker?
definitely. u know what would be really boss? if lurkers could move while burrowed that would be so cheap.
Reply Quote
11/15/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Geo
I miss the defiler way more.
me2 doesnt everyone miss sc1 units like guardian and mutas could mutate into guardians/devourer
Reply Quote
every day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJai8JPsNX4
Reply Quote
I and others have used the lurker addon thats out there to add lurkers to several maps. Go to arcade, search lurker and you should see them.
Reply Quote
The Lurker is way better than the Swarm Host. It was almost essential in Brood War at Liar tech. It actually gave you a defender's bonus which Zerg doesn't have right now.
Reply Quote
RIP lurkers, defilers, guardians...

long live infestors, vipers, and brood lords!

(but here's a fun question: who actually misses the old SC1 queens? dat spawn broodlings...)
Reply Quote
Me! Me! Me!
I loved being able to instantly kill tanks and nurses and dragoons and lurkers and drones and scvs.
I loved parasite. I would try to kill all but one nurse and then parasite her.
Ensnare not so much as I would save energy for spawn broodings.
Reply Quote
I loved Lurkers and they were definitely better than Spine Crawlers, they were an effective defense against tanks walking in on you among other things.

Spine crawlers are mostly an expensive delaying tactic rather than a practical defense, but they aren't counted against your population limit at least.

They would definitely help against Thors.
Reply Quote
Sort of coming back #Swarm Host :P
Reply Quote
I miss all the sc1 and BW units zerg and nonzerg alike!
Reply Quote
YES PETITION TO CHANGE SH GARBAGE FOR LURKER.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]