StarCraft® II

Blank screen after logging in

So I switched back to SEA server today,then after switching the client back onto USA, I did the PW and authentication business as usual, but after entering those 2 details, I am stuck at the log in screen, and the usual box that flashes authenticating and initializing doesn't appear.
Reply Quote
Yes, so I'm having the exact same problem and I didn't even switch anything. Kind of weird considering I was up semi late playing the game and it doesn't let me login when I wake up in the morning. It just stays at the page where the spaceship flies away, and like you said, no authenticating or initializing boxes appear. I'll camp this topic in hopes for an answer.
Reply Quote
Same problem here, haven't switched anything either. If I do play as guest the main screen loads fine but logging in just give me a blank screen with back as the only option
Reply Quote
same, just gives me the back button and no loggin
Reply Quote
Same here.
Reply Quote
So it IS multiple people, maybe bliz is doing something?
Reply Quote
Same issue here. I can login on my other account, but, I can't play on the ladder. I get some error message.
Reply Quote
Same here. It's pissing me off.
Reply Quote
same here...
Reply Quote
This is frustrating, random in occurrence but without a repair option helpless to address the bizarre issue. Load screen "freezes" (game does not crash, but is in the purgatory of loading into b.net). This has happened to me multiple times, please address in next patch or sooner!!

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Same as well... Just a blank screen with the "back" button on the bottom left.
Reply Quote
yes im suffering from the same problem for no apparent reason

"Same as well... Just a blank screen with the "back" button on the bottom left."

please help cannot play at all
Reply Quote
I get a blank screen that just has the Back button after i login.
Reply Quote
Same here, Kmilz.
Reply Quote
Suddenly working for me now. Although I *did* reinstall and delete cache.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-pc
Reply Quote
Same thing here. Anyone else get it to clear yet?
Reply Quote
The same thing is happening to me, it just shows a blank screen and a back button after I login
Reply Quote
same problem...
Reply Quote
Tried clearing cache. no luck. Cannot login as guest either
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]