StarCraft® II

Behaviors that affect effects

For jollies (and to get my feet wet on the map editor), I'm trying to implement the protoss changes suggested in this forum post (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6794032960), at least the ones affecting WoL units, since I'm not in the beta.

I'm at the one guardian shield change:
-Guardian Shield now halves the duration of slows and roots.

I took a look at Chrono Boost since this seems to be the closest thing (that I can think of anyway). This affects the Unit's Time Scale. I haven't tested it out to see if this would affect everything relating to time (movement speed, attack rate, etc) and I doubt that it does, but even if this does change the length of effects currently on the unit, it would affect more than just root and slows, including good countdown effects.

Anyone know if you can make a behavior target specific kinds of effects?
Reply Quote
Use a validator on the slowing/rooting effects that picks one of two behaviors to apply on the target depending on whether or not the target is affected by guardian shield.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]