World's End III

10/14/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Zarkun
...His airship isn't attacking...

He asked a question on DA.
He asked,
"How far could the Temple attack."
10/14/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Fantasy
The flash endlessly times out.

It does that to everyone. Flash, the internet, and firefox crash for me constantly. Thunder and Fawwer cant get on starcraft so they use the chat (probably through their phones) to tell us what to post. They cant make detailed post. Jesters internet is a !@#$% and crashes constantly.
Edited by Thecommander on 10/14/2012 9:01 PM PDT
Try getting on on a bad day. It's hell.
Not every kill in war is a clean kill. So many soldiers are walking around without legs right now and you think a temple. A temple can one hit everything from a person, an war party, and an airship without any resistance at all. None? Really none. May I remind you of this:

10/14/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Thecommander
The first is that Ascelpius, a female not a male, didn't drew the bow back that far. She drew it very lightly that it wouldn't penetrate the hide of Simiras.

I explained this for a reason. For a reason, bowfishing aside, that wasn't the intent of Fawwers post. So I'll say one more thing. Fawwer's characters hate Simiras, but they would never actively try to kill her. At least not at this point. They were rude after her demise because they were indifferent to her demise. Indifference is not the same as hostility.

EDIT: Never mind. You left because your flash is a !@#$%. My bad. I was too harsh in my last two posts then.
Edited by Thecommander on 10/14/2012 9:02 PM PDT
Owl, to answer your previous question.

It's magical blasts outranges your airship. That's all you need to know.
Sorry, should have been clearer on what I was asking for. My bad. I was asking because my innermost ring of troops is about one mile out from the Temple, if something happened inside and the Temple got upset, would it be able to just start blowing things up at that range? Note that I'm not going to have my airships shoot it at all. I was just asking in case it makes a connection between my people inside (some of which have been a bit hostile), and the rest of my forces.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 10/14/2012 9:08 PM PDT
Has anybody hear about a thing called a....Life Lesson before?
Read between the lines, it's more or less a test, or something that will change her attitude.
And how are you going to get obsidian without being near a volcano, if that's what the swords are made out of. And then they would need to be constantly repaired because they break off.
Has anybody hear about a thing called a....Life Lesson before?
Read between the lines, it's more or less a test, or something that will change her attitude.
And how are you going to get obsidian without being near a volcano, if that's what the swords are made out of. And then they would need to be constantly repaired because they break off.

I was using Obsidian as an example of a sharp stone. But whatever.
Magical edge, and reinforcement, with ordinary stone, is enough to make a stone sword.
10/15/2012 04:14 AMPosted by Fantasy
sharp stone

It is a stone, but it is also glass. It's volcanic glass. That's why it's so sharp.

Any who, when I think stone swords, I think of, one, minecraft and, two, those stone warriors from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Technically, you can call a diamond a stone since its a gemstone. There is a few pages I found that claim diamonds are stone. Fun fact. Go look at how many times wikipedia refers to it as a rock or a stone. It doesn't. At all. :D
Edited by Thecommander on 10/15/2012 6:27 AM PDT
Can somebody please catch me up?
OOC: Everyone died and you don't want to know.

Seriously though, I have a new character. That gets possessed by her new blade. Kyle is in Yoka. An archer that survived Rod'nac's attack is going to lead him and Raven's new Krynar to the temple. Dora is deadish or sealed. Owlfeather's swordsmen is being hostile to the temple. Rod'nac is trying to pacify him before Seth has him and his (Owlfeather's) men killed. Other characters of Owlfeather's surround the temple as best they can. My new character is in the central chamber with Simiras, maybe your character, fawwer's Tosk, maybe naits character, and maybe SF's character. Naits, SF, and/or your character can be with Rod'nac instead. Simiras was almost killed when she accidentally attacked the temple and Fas'na, my new character attempted to save her. Fas'na used the Bloody Queen Forth'ra's Blood Blade halberd (that has a terrible name and is possessed by her spirit) to try and save Simiras. The Queen possessed her and saved Simiras as a twisted answer for Fas'na's call for help. Bold type stands for Fas'na's point of view.

IC: I moan out loud. Everything hurts and nothing can move. "What happened...?"
Edited by Thecommander on 10/15/2012 7:53 AM PDT
My ears perked up at the moan coming from Fas'na. "Is this...the afterlife? Am I with mother now?"
"Ugghhh.... I doubt there is this amount of discomfort mixed in with this innocent grass in the afterlife. Those two things... seem contradicting. I can't move....." I let my head fall back onto the grass.
The blood, still warm was now starting to stick to my fur. It was uncomfortable, and with how warm the chamber was, it wasn't helping much. "Did..." I hesitated. "Forgiven..."
"It let us escape. I don't know- ow. What that means...." I moan again. Only now I notice that my hand is rest on something. It takes me a moment to realize it's the Blood Blade. I try desperately to release it. It takes a moment, but I'm able to force my arm to move. I sigh in relief. What was that? Why did I black-out? Why am I not in the pool? Did I save her?
I don't know how to work back into this. You guys have moved quite a ways ahead.
I was calm, but still crying slightly. "I'm...I'm sorry for what I did earlier. That was uncalled for, and I guess that I was just a little upset that no one would take the time to listen to me, or to help with a question." Trying to move my legs and arms, I couldn't. They were worn and tired. "I overreacted and caused all of this, you tried to save me while sacrificing yourself. I don't like the idea of sacrifice...but thank you, for I am foolish and still young."
10/15/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Thundercrash
I don't know how to work back into this. You guys have moved quite a ways ahead.

Everyone is still inside the temple. If anything, this would be the easiest place to reenter.
"What do you mean- *cough* my Lady. You didn't mean to release the magic... On top of that, I don't care that I sacrificed for you. I did it. Because I wanted to. I'm so happy that you are okay. You will learn in time. Don't you worry." I find myself becoming teary eyed. Something isn't right. Will that- will that happen again?

OOC: Thunder, you can help Simiras and Fas'na get back on their feet. They are having trouble moving.
Edited by Thecommander on 10/15/2012 1:14 PM PDT
IC:

///Seith///

I look at the spirit, the stone Guardians, the Beastman, and then back at the spirit. I sheath my sword, deciding that this is probably the best option right now.

"Fine", I say. "I'll comply with what you asked, for now anyways."

I turn to the rest of the party. "So, two of us are 'given the honor' of being allowed into this sanctuary thing, who wants go go?"

Sel Rayis and Kand Uris put their hands up, though slightly hesitantly. Nobody else moves.

"Only one. I'm going, and you can't do anything about that, so choose. Just one of you."

There is a muttered exchange between the two that I can't quite make out, and then Sel nods to me. "I'm going."

"Alright then, you're with me."

I turn back to the apparition. "So, spirit, what happens to the rest of our group?"
Edited by Owlfeathers on 10/15/2012 1:17 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]