StarCraft® II

World's End III

I coughed up some more blood, it still wasn't mine. "What the Temple did to me...I was angry so it's my fault it was released. I deserved the punishment it gave me. But I guess I will learn...I just hope that I wont have to do it any time soon. I believe that a child shouldn't have to sacrifice themselves just yet. Let them have all the joys of being a kid, but I guess I'm the rare case." I tried to smile, but I was just lucky enough to talk right now."
Is everyone back in the main chamber?
IC:

///Seith///

I look at the spirit, the stone Guardians, the Beastman, and then back at the spirit. I sheath my sword, deciding that this is probably the best option right now.

"Fine", I say. "I'll comply with what you asked, for now anyways."

I turn to the rest of the party. "So, two of us are 'given the honor' of being allowed into this sanctuary thing, who wants go go?"

Sel Rayis and Kand Uris put their hands up, though slightly hesitantly. Nobody else moves.

"Only one. I'm going, and you can't do anything about that, so choose. Just one of you."

There is a muttered exchange between the two that I can't quite make out, and then Sel nods to me. "I'm going."

"Alright then, you're with me."

I turn back to the apparition. "So, spirit, what happens to the rest of our group?"

Seth said, "No. You aren't entering. You purposefully delayed your forces from sheathing their weapons. You waited until it wasn't certain that you couldn't brute force your way in. Although the temple might agree to your entrance, I don't. Stop calling me spirit. I am alive, just like you. The rest of your group can wait outside, or within that passage." Seth pointed at a long narrow passage. At its end was a series of rooms, each with a bed, a chair, a guardian statue, and a small crystal light. Floating around near the walls, were seven roaming crystals, glowing with a pale red light.
He extended his hand out to Sel and Kand, and gestured for them to follow him.
"Come. I can show you the temple."
Edited by Fantasy on 10/15/2012 1:39 PM PDT
OOC: I apologize if Seth is actually armed. If he has a weapon and it's not out then I consider that unarmed to for all intentions and purposes of this post.

10/15/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Is everyone back in the main chamber?

Nope. I went over this. Naits, SF, and you haven't really specified where you are at, but I assume you are all still in the central chamber.

IC: I sigh in relief. Good he isn't a fool.

"Are they trustworthy? They did just threaten an unarmed man." I eye the group suspiciously.

"They aren't but at least they aren't trying anything stupid and they listen to reason. That's good."

"They shouldn't be able to cause harm in the temple. This has been a rough day for us..."

I nod in agreement. "We'll split up. Svelena you stay here with our warriors. Watch these guys carefully, but don't follow them if they leave. Just make sure they don't try anything. I will go with these two. I'm curious as to what's going on."

"Not a problem. My eyes will be as sharp as an eagle's."

"Good."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are wise beyond your years. You going to be okay, my Lady?"
OOC: I apologize if Seth is actually armed. If he has a weapon and it's not out then I consider that unarmed to for all intentions and purposes of this post.

A sword and one of the four sisters. The bow Milia.
But neither of them are visible due to his cloak.
So... For all practical purposes, and as far as your characters know... Unarmed.
Edited by Fantasy on 10/15/2012 1:37 PM PDT
I forced myself to stand up, but then I stumbled back down just as fast. "I'll be fine, I'm just tired and weak. And that's not being wise, that's just common sense, you let kids be kids." I was breathing hard and deep.
A sword and one of the four sisters. The bow Milia.
But neither of them are visible due to his cloak.
So... For all practical purposes, and as far as your characters know... Unarmed.

Cool.

IC: "I suppose so, but any ways. I wish I could move..."
"I wish I could also...I could barely even stand up." I was really tired.
I sigh. "It should go away in a minute. Why no one is helping us is beyond me."
10/15/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Thecommander
Nope. I went over this. Naits, SF, and you haven't really specified where you are at, but I assume you are all still in the central chamber.

My character managed to find a way out. He's going to be absent from the RP for awhile.
"Lisora never entered. She stayed outside and waited for the group to exit."

I land at the small village, my wings tuck in behind me. I walk down the street hoping someone might engage in conversation.
Edited by ShadowFury on 10/15/2012 3:07 PM PDT
10/15/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Naitsrich
My character managed to find a way out. He's going to be absent from the RP for awhile.

OOC: K.

IC: Ra'thu: "That was a dumb mistake, asking the Blood Queen for help."

"Who- Oh, it's you. You're Rod'nac's father."

Ra'thu: "Yes, I am Ra'thu. Get up Fas'na, now!"

"Can't you see that I am unable to?"

Ra'thu: "Fine. I will provide you with energy. Come to my chamber after you get Simiras on her feet."

"Give me-" A bright light surrounds me and a peace energy appears. I panic remembering what happened last time.

Ra'thu: "Don't worry, this won't suppress your thought or control your body. Relax."

"Relax?!" The energy moves closer. I close my eyes in fear and I grit my teeth. Yet, nothing happens. There is nothing sinister about this energy. My body feels warm, the pain disappears, and my limbs feel lighter. I get on my knees and I lift myself up. I feel woozy, but I keep my balance. I slowly walk to Simiras and I pull her to her feet and steady her.
As Fas'na helps me up, I fell back to the ground. "I'm still to weak to walk...Can you please carry me until I get my bearings?"
-
Isobelle stumbled out of the tent with and tripped on a stake, in her hands was a inkwell and it flew out of her hands. It spilled all over a Slyt'ar as she got herself back up. "I am so sorry." The cloak was still hiding her little secret.
OOC: You know, I just thought of this. How well do the races get along that no one will make a big deal about a Krynar and Sylt'ar being in a human town with a regiment of troops stationed there?

IC: "That's fine you can come with me." I put her up and I start heading towards the chamber. Suddenly, there's a flash of light behind me and I freeze up. In fear, I turn around towards the source. I start shaking with Simiras in my arms. The halberd glows with an eerie light for a moment and then subsides. I am loath to walk towards, but after some hesitation I go back for it. "Hang onto my back." I swing Simiras around my body. I reach over to pick up my weapon, but it pulses with energy before I touch it. I stop for a moment, then I grab it quickly and leave the chamber.
"I think as long as the Sylt'ar doesn't cause trouble they just don't care."

I look at her. "Do not worry about it. It will not show on the robe and I can wash it off." I examine my wings quickly. "Say, do you know if anyone around town needs help with something?"
Edited by ShadowFury on 10/15/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Roy: I watch the Sylt'ar curiously. It's rare to see their kind. I wonder at his presence.
I was startled by Fas'na. "What are you doing?"
-
She was relieved. "Oh thank goodness, now I need to buy all new writing utensils and a new inkwell now...And I am truly sorry for that." Looking around she noticed that not a whole lot needed done. "I'm the wrong person to ask, I'm just a Scholar."
""It is fine. And thank you for your slight amount of time." I turn and continue my walk.
"It-it's nothing. I'm just not used to a magic weapon. The light was just unexpected." I glance down at the halberd in my hands. I realize that the longer I look at it, the faster my heart starts to pump. I look away and try to steady my breathing. We arrive at the chamber. The ghost of Ra'thu appears in the door.

Ra'thu: "Lady Simiras, do you mind waiting outside? I would like to talk to Fas'na alone."

"!!! Is that wise?"

Ra'thu: "It is. This only concerns you."

"Lady Simiras, what do you want to do?"
Edited by Thecommander on 10/15/2012 4:45 PM PDT
I nod my head. "I think that would be best, I...I don't want to be involved in anything personal that involves someone else. That's just wrong of me. So I'll just wait outside."
-
Isobelle saw the Slyt'ar hurry off. With a sigh she scooped up the inkwell that shattered, a shard of broken glass cut open her and she winced at it. The wound was slowly healing. "You are my greatest mystery of this world. One that will follow with me until I die." The pendant was a purplish greenish color with aquamarine and purple swirled in it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]