Darkest Heart IX

"Unless I've been sleepwalking further than I previously thought, we should be somewhere on Darkova." he said, laughing.
Sorry was me trolling a bit
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/4/2012 5:43 PM PST
OOC: Threads fill at page 26

Noct (And therefore, by extension: Solaris) innocently whistle.

"As far as I am aware, I had nothing to do with this. I hope. And for Pete's sake, don't sneak up on me like that! I almost jumped six feet!" He laughs nervously, giving the newcomer a quick once-over. Shortly later, he gives a small nod of recognition, not even muttering a word afterwards.
Edited by morrjo on 11/4/2012 5:43 PM PST
IC:
I sigh in relief;
"Good, I wasn't sure if you were a Walker or not."
I say with an apologetic grin.

OOC:
@TLM:
Not full yet.
Edited by Warhawk on 11/4/2012 5:42 PM PST
A smile grew on William's face.
"Haha, so again, I beg your pardon...but what might you be doing in such a curious place?"
IC:
"Me? I guess you could say I live here. (I gesture to manor) The place is Tobi's though."
Edited by Warhawk on 11/4/2012 5:54 PM PST
"Oh, well then, might I ask what you're all doing together? Living in such an odd place, and such things."
I'm a live here
error restate in accordance with coherency protocol 6.

IC: Kit stands next to a tree still lost in thought.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/4/2012 5:59 PM PST
OOC:
You should remember that this is what he looks like, sooo not normal.
He has pale white skin and long silver hair. His clothes are archaic in design; a deep purple and lined with silver. All of the runes on his weapons are in an unfamiliar flowing script, glowing purple. Avenger is a translucent purple and a hood lined with the script lies around his neck. His eyes, are a deep translucent purple, flecked with silver.

@TLM:
Thanks, I missed that.

IC:
I laugh, throwing my arms wide, I gesture to our archaic assortment of weapons;
"My friend, we're monster hunters!"
Edited by Warhawk on 11/4/2012 5:54 PM PST
William, groggy up until that point, noticed the oddness of the man standing before him, and of the situation he was in, regardless, he had been in weird situations before.
"Oh, well alright then! So I assume you go on adventures and what not...you know, I've been looking for...for a bit of an escape for a decent amount of time now, you mind if I join you on your shenanigans for a while?" he said, not knowing fully what to do.
Edited by Dacder on 11/4/2012 6:15 PM PST
So I assume you go and adventures and whatnot
Error restate in accordance with coherency protocol 6.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/4/2012 6:05 PM PST
iC:
I chuckle and clap Will on the shoulder;
"Sure, why not? We're off to deal with a Necromancer at the moment, care to tag along?"

{Tobi, We're picked up another one.. He seems good enough though.}
11/04/2012 06:05 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
So I assume you go and adventures and whatnot
Error restate in accordance with coherency protocol 6.
OOC:I have no idea what that means, but I'll assume you were pointing out my lack of a space between what and not, so I fixed it.

IC: "Uhhh, sure, I'd love to!"
Edited by Dacder on 11/4/2012 6:07 PM PST
Sorry the "error restate in accordance with coherency protocol 6" is a quote from a show but it means you have an error in your sentence. It wasn't the space its the and in "go and adventures" should be 'on'.
*Smacks self for going grammarnazi* Hmm it seems they will censor n a z i.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/4/2012 6:17 PM PST
Sorry the "error restate in accordance with coherency protocol 6" is a quote from a show but it means you have an error in your sentence. It wasn't the space its the and in "go and adventures" should be 'on'.
*Smacks self for going grammar !@#$*
OOC:...I feel rather pathetic for missing that now. XD
Sorry for making you feel pathetic
IC:
I nod and look to the group;
"We can make introductions on the way, shall we be off?"
I say, starting down the path.
Edited by Warhawk on 11/4/2012 6:29 PM PST
IC: If anyone looks at where kit was a moment ago they would notice a distinct lack of her there and probably assume she went a head while they talked.
curse mah dam phone

IC: A few moments earlier: Kit looks around seeing no1 paying any attention to her and because of this she uses her ships transporter to go on to the town. Ribbons of dim light swirl around her as the transporter cycled up then she disappears from under the tree.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 11/4/2012 6:35 PM PST
I'm going to be nice once. Morph, quit being a blasted grammar !@#$ or I will shoot you full of holes with my revolver.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]