StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost, III

Posts: 75
Jack was examining his tank. While the others were arguing, his mind drifted to that moment he didn't talk to the others about, before his tank got damaged.
We know what you did, something had told him.

Murderer.

He squeezed the memory out of his mind for a moment. That wasn't my fault. There was no other choice. He thought for a moment. He took a deep breath. I'm just tired, that's all.

He tried to think as happily as he could.
"You know what's funny?", he tried to say to the others, "All the roasting and burning of the necros reminded me of a time I was cooking a delicious meat back home. I just wish I could go back right now and have one of those again."
Edited by Riki on 10/16/2012 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,166
I sigh. "Sometimes I wish I knew what went through your mind, Relasta. Right now however, I can guess." I finish the launch sequence and take off, sweeping the ship with a scan. {Heading to the bridge now. We'll meet you there.}
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
{Bladerunner, this is Hawkeye, I have you on radar. Sending my transponder ID now. over}

OOC:
CR, DH is waiting on you right now.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/16/2012 3:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,166
I pick up the transponder on my radar. {Copy that, Stefan, picking you up on radar as well. Coming in for the pick up.} I finally spot him visually and angle the airlock towards him. {Ready for you now, over.}
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
{Affirmative. I have visual on the airlock. Impact in 30.}
You can see the black suit sweeping in, micro-thrusters slowing his arrival. With a heavy 'thud', Stefan latches on, and climbs into the airlock.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,166
{Welcome back, Stefan.} I close it up and pressurize the airlock. [Door's right in front of you. Just don't be surprised it's behind the seats.]
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
{Reality's a nice place. Yeah, it's good to be out of there.}
With the hiss of pistons, the airlock slides open. Stefan clambers through, his armor badly scorched, small nicks and dings marking his entire suit.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/16/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,166
I spin around in the seat, waiting for everyone else to reach the bridge before going in. "What was that explosion?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,019
The tram slowed to a stop and the glass doors slid open. Markus and Kyle walked out and looked around.

"Let's go! We're almost there!" Kyle walked up to the first door. Kyle swore, "If you can't breath in space get back in the tram, everyone else follow me." Markus got back in the tram and walked over to the controls.

{Bladerunner this is shore party, entering the bridge now.}
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/16/2012 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,011
Kit gets up and leaves the tram looking around with her rifle ready to blast away any necromorphs.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,166
{Roger, maneuvering into position now.} I maneuvered the Bladerunner into position and activated it's shield mode. Now there was no openings for the air to escape through. {We're in position.}
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,019
{Roger, over and out.} Kyle pushed a few buttons and the bridge was decompressed and equalized with the rest of the ship. Kyle and Markus led everyone into the bridge. Kyle searched for the main console.

{Torvus, you bump the wrong button and we are all sucked into space.} Markus warned

Kyle got to the main console and tried to access it. The same message kept coming up each time.

ACCESS DENIED

Kyle swore and thought for a second. He then walked over to Rebecca and took her hand held. He plugged in some sort of device and before long the message changed

ACCESS GRANTED

Kyle shook his fist in accomplishment "Yes..." He whispered.

Some noises were heard in the walls. Markus shifted to look at them and an audio tape started playing: A little girl's voice was singing this poem she wrote, in the background there are screaming doctors trying to heal an insane man

All around the world now
Like a big bright cherry cloud
Traveling from home to home
TV sets and telephones
Here it comes just like a storm
Bathe in it and be reborn
Time to let the world know
Welcome madness, say hello
Like a wave we cannot see
Washing over you and me
Hiding here and hiding there
Madness hiding everywhere
Such a curiosity
Here it comes to set us free
Plenty left for you and me
Say, "hello, insanity."


As soon as she said Insanity there was the sound of blade cutting flesh then screaming.

Markus scrambled to turn it off, when he finally found it he threw it on the ground and shot it several times.

"God those audio logs are depressing..."
Reply Quote
Posts: 4,925
I move in formation behind Markus, moving with my back toward them and keeping eyes on the group's back. I spread my psionic senses out, and spot the same thing I had spotted earlier. I shiver, but don't show my fear at the sight of it.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,166
I drop the ramp and walk out. "Don't worry, we're gonna be fine. Now then, you need a frequency to send it too right? Let me do my thing."
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,019
"Got it!" Kyle yelped. "Just put in where you're sending the transmission, press this button then start speaking."
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,011
OOC:isnt there a big hole in the middle of the bridge?
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,269
"Jesus, what the hell happened in here...?" Noct says, strangling a small (if slightly insane) giggle. "That log was just so... wrong..."
Reply Quote
Posts: 17,751
When Endgame destroys the settlement? It's going to create a 10 mile hole Zarkun said, because that's pretty realistic for that type of weapon.

IC:

The four of them just followed along.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,019
lulwut? You wanna explain that, CR? Because I didn't get a single word of what you said.

10/16/2012 05:15 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
OOC:isnt there a big hole in the middle of the bridge?


There is a space repair field being emanated from the Bladerunner across the whole bridge keeping the air in.

IC:

"These are the mild ones..." Kyle sadly reported to Noct.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/16/2012 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 17,751
Hard to explain...in short terms. The beam from the ship (It's a cleanser pretty much) is so powerful that it can destroy the core. So 10 miles is like small compared to that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]