StarCraft® II

Sinister Outpost, III

"Roger." I walk over and enter the code that the old lady's son had given me. With any luck, they'd relay it to their Exploration unit, though I'd almost rather they blew the planet and this ship from existence. Hitting the button, I start speaking. {Lorian 1st Fleet, this is Torvus Jentus, an ally of your system. Myself and several civilians and military personnel are currently trapped on a planet at these coordinates. Please send rescue and Endgame to this location. Once the planet is evacuated, I request you destroy the town on the planet and the ship this message is playing from to prevent a horrible disease from spreading. All survivors are clean. I repeat, send Endgame and a rescue squad. Once more, this is Torvus Jentus.} I step back from the mic and set the message to replay. "There. Now we wait."
Reply Quote
Kyle approached it and pressed a few keys. "The message will replay every thirty seconds to the Lorian fleet until they reply..."

---

Meanwhile, in the outpost...
... The attacks have increased and increased, the remaining survivors are trapped in the last few rooms they have.

Mike and Trevor were looking at each other in fear for the strike team.
"If you guys are going to pull something... do it fast..."
Reply Quote
Commander Gregor sat in his seat, speaking with some of the other fleet commanders when they picked up the message. He simply nodded. "Ensign, forward that to the LEU. They're closer to the area anyways since they were helping the Protoss with a Zerg invasion. Contact Endgame as well. If he's requesting it, then it's serious indeed." The communications officer nods and bounces the signal as he contacts the Endgame. He only hoped they responded in time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cayl Rios was just sitting down in his command chair when the comms officer played the message on loud speaker.

{Lorian 1st Fleet, this is Torvus Jentus, an ally of your system. Myself and several civilians and military personnel are currently trapped on a planet at these coordinates. Please send rescue and Endgame to this location. Once the planet is evacuated, I request you destroy the town on the planet and the ship this message is playing from to prevent a horrible disease from spreading. All survivors are clean. I repeat, send Endgame and a rescue squad. Once more, this is Torvus Jentus.}

He sighed and gave the order. Michael knew Torvus personally and he knew that he'd never forgive himself for letting his friend's friend die. Soon, the Lorian Exploration Fleet was warp bound for for the supplied coordinates. "See if the Endgame is enroute as well. I don't want to have to use our cannons to slag a town that should be cleansed with the Obliterator beam." The comms officer reports that it is and he sits back. Soon they may very wall be fighting again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, we need to get planet side and help whoever's left. Load up." I walked back up the ramp. I really hoped we weren't too late.
Reply Quote
OOC: Really sorry, but I underestimated how hard this would be with school...impossible to keep up.

Do what you will with my characters, sorry but I don't have enough time to RP well :'(
Reply Quote
"You heard the man, lets go!" Markus ordered and everyone piled into the Bladerunner. Sean couldn't believe he was actually leaving the Apparition for the last time.

OOC: NOO, DACDER!! Dude... the RP is like ten posts from ending, you might as well end it yourself. Everyone is on the bridge boarding the Bladerunner and exiting the Apparition to get back to the colony.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/16/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I closed the ramp and took off, heading back to the outpost. {Mike, you guys still alive down there?}
Reply Quote
(There is no response)

Markus sat in the CO pilots seat.

"Torvus, target the Apparition's engines. We'll be doing the galaxy a favor."
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 10/16/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Are you certain that Michael Dare got off the Apparition? One hundred percent?" Noct asked, worried but kept up with the team.

OOC: Was said signal transmitted unencrypted? Or no?
Edited by morrjo on 10/16/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sean looked at Noct, "I'd say ninety nine percent..."
Reply Quote
Graal and Linnzie buckled in. They didn't want to crash like that one time a year ago. "Step on it!"

Rebecca was lying her head in Salem's arms, she was tired and needed the rest.
Reply Quote
Kyle observed Rebecca and Salem. "You have no idea how fortunate you are..." Kyle said, his eyes flashed as he thought about all the couples that literally ate each other...
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Zarkun
"What was that explosion?"

IC:
Stefan chuckled;
"There was a a couple of fuel cells lying around.. old, and highly explosive."
Reply Quote
[Deleted]
Edited by Jester on 10/16/2012 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
---Status Update---

All members of the strike team are in the Bladerunner headed back to the Sinister Outpost
Reply Quote
"I'll see what we can do." I turn around, heading for the engines and strafing them a couple times, destroying them. "If you have anything else in mind, it'll have to happen from inside."
Reply Quote
Sean and Kyle shook their head repeatedly and both started to object, but Markus calmed them with his hand, "We're not going in, dont worry."

The Apparition began to descend to the planet...
Reply Quote
IC:
Stefan slowly shakes his head;
"We should have waited on that. Now we need to get anyone left down there out, before that ship F's things up."
Reply Quote
"A one percent chance...? There's been worse cases of luck in my lifetime..." Noct says unsteadily, a bit of a worried look crossing his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, down near the outpost...

Whirr! Click clack!

A faint groan is heard, just barely beneath the surface of the sand. Atop a small hill near a Terran settlement, a small drone is creating quite a racket...

{Lorian 1st Fleet, this is Torvus Jentus, an ally of your system. Myself and several civilians and military personnel are currently trapped on a planet at these coordinates. Please send rescue and Endgame to this location. Once the planet is evacuated, I request you destroy the town on the planet and the ship this message is playing from to prevent a horrible disease from spreading. All survivors are clean. I repeat, send Endgame and a rescue squad. Once more, this is Torvus Jentus.}

Hm...? Whats this? Come closer, Three...

OOC: And Michael finally makes an appearance...
Reply Quote
"Already checked the trajectory, that ship won't hit the Outpost for a good several hours. However, we better hope those Lorians get here before long, I get the feeling that the survivors in the Outpost are running out of time."
Reply Quote
IC:
Stefan nods, calculating;
"Right.. I doubt this ship's got enough transportation space to carry everybody, so we should put the wounded on board and get everyone else as far away from the settlement as possible. Unless, somebody's got a better idea?"
Edited by Warhawk on 10/16/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]