Maltheism (RP)

I finally find a door leading to the VIP suites. {Stefan, I found the door. I don't recommend standing in front of it.}
IC:
{Got it.}
Orienting myself, I quickly get away from the pile of debris covering it.
The Voodoo Master notices a slight disturbance in the wind.

"The Sleeper is awake? This be a bad omen for those stragglers."
Edited by smylez on 10/24/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Four blasts of plasma fly through, followed by a solid kick that pushed the door all the way to the end of the aisle. "Did I clip you?"
IC:
I turn and look at the mess caused by the plasma bolts... or the crash...
"Nope. Just made the mess a little worse.
The statue's eyes glow faintly, an eerie green color. A hissing voice escapes its carven mouth.

"New visitors to my world! I see little brother's minion is at work already... yet I should still greet them properly myself. None shall say Malkariss the great was inhospitable!"

It laughs evilly, and begins planning its 'greeting.'
Should I Just start or am I not approved?
I chuckle. "Well, I think it's safe for us to find a way out. You have a weapon?"
Start your engines, gentleman. NOW GO!
I run up to the crashed ship.
"HELLO!?" Anyone alive and sane?" I yell.
IC:
I grin, slipping my rifle off my back;
"You bet."

OOC:
gtg; prepping dinner.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/24/2012 6:58 PM PDT
I hear the voice. "Yeah! Can you see a door from outside?"
The statue's eyes glow faintly, an eerie green color. A hissing voice escapes its carven mouth.

"New visitors to my world! I see little brother's minion is at work already... yet I should still greet them properly myself. None shall say Malkariss the great was inhospitable!"

It laughs evilly, and begins planning its 'greeting.'

As these words were uttered for all to hear, the earthen golem, 15 meters tall, appears in front of the ship...

OOC: How big is your ship Zarkun and how many crew members?
Edited by smylez on 10/24/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Malkariss the Watcher hisses angrily.

"Zerash? I had plans for him... perhaps he can share his friend's fate. Yes, I would enjoy toying with him."

The Watcher is silent as the sun creeps downward and is slowly obscured by the mountain. When darkness falls, it thinks, then the fun will begin.

ANTI NINJA EDIT - It's more my ship. There are no more than twenty survivors. I will list them, probably in the morning. I don't fell like typing a list now.

Said list will become important.
Edited by KnarledOne on 10/24/2012 7:02 PM PDT
"Yea!" I run inside to meet them.
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 7:02 PM PDT
Not my ship, it's the transport. Jake is planet hopping, so it's public transport. Right now it's only me, Koro, and War.

IC: I turn and curse. Like we needed a problem right now. "Hurry!
OOC: Zzerkas is the name of the deity the Voodoo Master was serving.

IC:
The golem begins to sprint towards the transport.
Edited by smylez on 10/24/2012 7:16 PM PDT
No. Zerash is Koro's char, who supposedly arrived earlier.
IC:
I grunt in acknowledgment and quickly work my way out and to the door.
"Alright, what's up?"
I say, slipping my helmet on.
OOC: Like a few hours earlier, and south of where Zarkuns and Warhawks area was. Then eventually found my way into here,

IC: I almost ram the door, but stop myself and open it, then closest behind me. "Damn, I can feel ma heart comin' outta my chest, II feel like I was being watched..."
Edited by Korozain on 10/24/2012 7:13 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]