StarCraft® II

[Discussion]Eldari Wars (2v2 Tug of War)

Greetings all,

I have just released my new Tug of War map after about 2 months of testing. It has three races with all new units, awesome calldown abilities, imported graphics, and much much more. Give it a try by browsing for "Eldari Wars," and have fun.

Reviews and feedback are much appreciated. I will update periodically.
Reply Quote
Needs a bit more instructions...
nice map though :D
Reply Quote
I included a lot of info under the "help" tab in game. "Tip" links to it also appear at the beginning of the game.

That said, once you play it a few times, you will get a feel for the new units. Essentially, I wanted to make a tug of war map that didn't use the same old SC2 units.
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Vaathen
That said, once you play it a few times, you will get a feel for the new units. Essentially, I wanted to make a tug of war map that didn't use the same old SC2 units.

Thank heavens, finally. Someone makes a tug of war that doesn't use the standard units. I've always thought that was a rather terrible idea, seeing as these units were not intended to be used in a tug of war context.
Reply Quote
10/24/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Soga
Thank heavens, finally. Someone makes a tug of war that doesn't use the standard units. I've always thought that was a rather terrible idea, seeing as these units were not intended to be used in a tug of war context.

Yea, that was my main focus, and the balancing literally took 2 months. If it takes off I'll have to do updates taking time to make things prettier and prettier. :)

I do intend to add achievements and a ranking system, but it will take time to add extensive anti-cheat triggers to ward off bank editors.
Reply Quote
I love Eldari. Finally a new Tug of War map to play! And it has custom units!
Reply Quote
The first thing you should add is 1v1 option! Been waiting in game lobby for 15 minutes now with Getem.
Reply Quote
Now that I've had the chance to play it. Well done! It was quite fun even though I got served hardcore. I think it only takes one play through to get a decent idea of how to play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]