Zergling & Zealot 2: Hall of Legends, IV

I look at her. "What? I just did as I read and felt was right." The blade resembled a sword hilt, with all the shapes and feels. It even included a bit of a guard, with an energy shield to block other lightsaber blades. On the bottom was a button that activated a personal energy shield around me. "I think it turned out well."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/29/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Siri looks astonished. "Most learners take a day or two to build their lightsabers. I took a week on mine, so it would be just right. And you do yours in a few hours?"
Reply Quote
I shrug. "Like I said, I followed the directions the Force gave me." I deactivate the blade. "Did I do something wrong?"
Reply Quote
Siri just looks Torvus over. "I think the Temple will want to know about you."
Reply Quote
"The Temple? What exactly do you mean?"
Reply Quote
Siri decides to just show Torvus a video Yoda made to make the general public more enlightened about the Jedi Order.
Reply Quote
"Ok, and why would they be interested in me?" I was leaning against a tree, not in the least bit tired. Years of assassinations made that possible.
Reply Quote
Siri just sighs. "You're an ideal candidate. Maybe you can convince them to accept older recruits."
Reply Quote
"Well, I'll see what I can do. Will this require a trip to Coruscant, or can we just contact them via vidcomm?" I had clipped the lightsaber to my waist, where it's weight was quite reassuring.
Reply Quote
Siri smiles at this. "Let's surprise them in person."
Reply Quote
I nod. "Alright, I'm for it." I follow Siri to one of their gunships and climb on, attaching my PDA to my wrist and drawing up the blueprints for it. I removed the little balls and instead put a bomb bay near the back. {I'm going to pay the Jedi Council a visit with Siri, Joan. Should be back soon.}
Reply Quote
{Six kinds of what now? How will I reach you when we need to leave?}
Reply Quote
{My comm has some impressive range. I shouldn't be long. Trust me. I'll send you the blueprints for the dropship I just designed.} Hitting a button on my PDA, I send Joan the blueprints for the Hellbringer Dropship.
Reply Quote
{Nice. I'll run this through the scanners.}
Reply Quote
Starwars?

Let me process this for a while so that I can adequately rage at the...
Change?
TM rip off?
Universe pollution?
The fall of a good name?
Invoking Yoda in a non-awesome sentence?
Betrayal of the SC2 tradition of Zergling and Zealot?

I don't know.

I just... Don't know.
Reply Quote
Whassa matter, Zanon? You can't wrap your head around the weirdness that is my fevered brain?
And yes, I feel shame at not invoking Yoda's name properly.
Reply Quote
{Roger. See you soon.} I stand ready as the gunship takes off, and I look at the forests below. I could almost stay here if I didn't have a life elsewhere.
Reply Quote
I saw a a plaque on the fighter, it had coordinates on it.
Reply Quote
The gunship takes the pair up to a Republic Star Destroyer.
Reply Quote
I marvel at the ship and draw up some more blueprints. This could be potentially the greatest thing ever. "Wow, that kicks the pants off the stuff where I come from."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]