StarCraft® II

Zergling & Zealot 2: Hall of Legends, IV

Joan observes the scene with BARC bikes, and starts sketching. "Too loud, too slow." She signs the blueprint "speeder bike" with a flourish.
Reply Quote
I pull up next to Joan, a huge grin on my face. "Tell me you're taking notes. Oh, and I got one of those swords." I pull it off my belt and show it to Joan. "Now to find someone who knows how to use it."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/22/2012 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Joan nods. "Alright, man. I have improvement notes. And those blades are gonna make it all work out."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "Yeah, well, I still say we should learn how to use them. I mean, this thing is a definite up from the vulture."
Reply Quote
She nods. "Way more maneuverable, quite a bit faster, and a plasma burst doesn't hurt. I might put on a Spider Mine dropper to cinch the deal."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "I was actually thinking the spider mine could use an upgrade. It's done well and all, but, well, it's a bit outdated. Think we could find something here to use?"
Reply Quote
She smiles. "They appear to have better tech all over, so I don't see why not."
Reply Quote
I think for a moment. "Maybe the enemy camp has something. I mean, what one side lacks, the other will have. I could cloak and go check it out."
Reply Quote
Joan nods. "Be quick. With Cynthia here, Dad's liable to know we're here, so I'm probably in trouble."
Reply Quote
Daniel scrathces his head. "Because she's here? I do not see the connection, miss Joan."
Reply Quote
I nod and vanish from sight, heading towards the enemy encampment. Should have at least a useful AI design if nothing else.
Reply Quote
I quickly followed behind the others, making sure that they weren't out of sight as I watched them closely. Pulling out my Crossbow I kept an eye out for anyone else as well.
Reply Quote
Joan nods. "Dad has the only other remote, and Korzis used the bracelet. It makes sense that whoever comes here following Korzis is following me on his orders."
Reply Quote
"Ah, of course. I assumed you and your friends sifted through dimensions randomly on a regular basis."
Reply Quote
Joan shakes her head. "Dad wants to go with me, so I don't 'ruin dimensions'. Pfft."
Reply Quote
He nods. "I understand the concern, though you seem more than capable of maneuvering without disrupting the plots of other worlds."
Reply Quote
Joan smiles. "Thank you! I wish that once, just once, he'd trust me with this stuff. Dimension jumping, blueprint sketching, even Files! But no. I get 2D clearance, because I'm only sixteen. Pfft."
Reply Quote
I slowly lower myself down and notice a small droid walker, with a single cannon and I thought about it and grinned. Writing it up in my PDA, I name the blueprints "Spider Assault Transport" and move on, looking for a suitable replacement for the spider mine.
Reply Quote
"Many people find it difficult to trust youths with important secrets. Still, I imagine you must take some pride in what you are trusted with. After all, there are probably people in the Dominion who would sell their soul to get access to some of the data you have access to, and even the Queen of Blades doesn't get to dimension-hop."
Reply Quote
Drac, as it escapes me if the SW universe holds such a thing, could you maybe mini-DM Torvus finding something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]