StarCraft® II

Zergling & Zealot 2: Hall of Legends, IV

There is one thing, but it was called a "failed development" in the SW universe- the Scatter Droid. It was supposed to be a replacement for Buzz Droids (pictured in Episode III), but they were far too expensive to make into basically an exploding, machine disassembling, blowtorch wielding minibot.

Joan shrugs. "It just offends me a little that Dad trusts employees he barely knows more than his own daughter."
Reply Quote
Daniel shrugs. "Consider me, then. My creator is not technically my father, but is the closest thing I have to one. Yet he didn't even tell me what message I was carrying, nor did he inform me I was to be someone's personal servant."
Reply Quote
Joan looks sympathetically at Daniel. "Sorry for complaining. Want a tic tac?" She thrusts the small orange mints in his face.
Reply Quote
"A 'tic-tac?' I am afraid I am not acquainted with that aspect of this universe."
Reply Quote
Joan giggles. "My dad has a bunch of stuff from Earth's history. It's from our universe, in the past."
Reply Quote
I come across a little droid and pick it up. "This should work with some tinkering." Storing it, I head back and decloak next to Joan. "Here's a droid that should work." I hand it to her.
Reply Quote
She eyes it. "Alright. Looks expensive, but we can get around the cost with Poltergeist material."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "Maybe we could improve it too. Oh, here." I show her the Spider Assault Transport I'd drawn up. "How's that?"
Reply Quote
Daniel, meanwhile, is sucking curiously at a tic-tac.
Reply Quote
Joan nods, and gets out her pencil again. "Okay, I see where you're going with this."
Reply Quote
I nod. "An all direction, all terrain transport. Even capable of going into space and upside down."
Reply Quote
Joan smirks. "Don't be too hasty, I don't draw that well."
Reply Quote
"Sorry, just excited." I sit down, looking over the weapon I'd managed to steal. Anakin walked up right then and noticed.

"Where'd you find the lightsaber?" I look at him confused.

"Lightsaber?"
Reply Quote
Anakin activates his. "The weapon of a Jedi Knight. These blades of energy are equally as effective at defense as attack, and not used loosely."
Joan nods. "Yeah, uh huh. I want one."
Reply Quote
I look it over. "I took it off the source of that explosion earlier. Gal by the name of Aurora Sing. I was actually wondering if you or Obi-wan could teach me how to use it."

OOC: I'm gonna have him be trained as a Jedi and such. It pertains to FOCC is why.
Reply Quote
Anakin laughs. "Neither of us is permitted to train two at once. I do know someone, though."

My plan is to bring in Siri, who took on a mysterious apprentice who vanished days into his training, which was the stigma bringing up an encounter with Lorian Nod, Count Dooku's mischievous childhood friend. See? I connect to lore.
Reply Quote
Well done. This could work after all.

IC: I perk up. "I'll take whoever, long as I get a chance to learn."
Reply Quote
Anakin nods. "Siri Tachi, General Kenobi's old friend, will be sure to take you on as an apprentice."
Reply Quote
I grin. "Where would I find her?"
Reply Quote
"She's up in the tree village. I'm going to be down here."
Joan smiles. This Siri will train us both. I'll watch from here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]