StarCraft® II

Zergling & Zealot 2: Hall of Legends, IV

I nod. "Thanks." I look for a way up and spot the elevator mechanism. Getting on, I ride up. <Sure you don't want to come?>
Reply Quote
Nah. My fire support is keeping back this robotic horde. Besides, Anakin said that one can't train two.
Reply Quote
Technically it could be possible, but the Jedi Order's traditions forbid it.
Reply Quote
<Alright, alright, you make a good point.> I reach the top and step out, looking for Siri.
Reply Quote
Daniel looks uncomfortable. "I do not believe this is a good idea. He could disrupt the plot."

Dee'Em watches. Time to test my weapon out.

A gunship lands, and several Clones and a small female leap out.
Reply Quote
KO, I'm being bluntly honest that if this doesn't happen it messes with a future RP.
Reply Quote
I'm not stopping you, just having my character say what his personality dictates he would say.
Reply Quote
Ah ok. Just clarifying.
Reply Quote
Joan raises an eyebrow at Daniel. "What'd you say?"

Now go.
Reply Quote
<I'm looking, I'm looking.> I continue searching, using a translator I'd picked up to understand the wookies as they were called, though I had a feeling I'd understand them without it at the rate I needed help.
Reply Quote
. . . I should have chosen a male char. I work with almost all females, after the maintenance area in Reckoning, Jester falling into obscurity when HBRB left, and most of my male chars being off camera during Techsuit.

A raven haired, golden eyed woman stands waiting. "You are?"
Reply Quote
"Torvus Jentus. I'm come to ask you for training as a Jedi at Anakin's and Obi-wan's reccomendation."
Reply Quote
She raises an eyebrow quizzically. "Aren't you a little old to begin training?"
Reply Quote
I shrug. "Let's just say I'm more talented and younger then these scars make me look." I pull out the lightsaber I'd taken off of Sing. "Took this off a gal named Aurora Sing on that command ship."
Reply Quote
Tachi's eyebrow goes up further. "Aurra Sing? The Jedi-slayer?"
Reply Quote
I nod. "I don't kill those type for a living, but she was a bit too overconfident in her abilities, and uneducated in my own." I draw Incendia, the blade igniting into a blue flame. "I'm...not from around these parts."
Reply Quote
She smiles. "I can tell that much."
Reply Quote
"All I ask for is a chance to learn."
Reply Quote
Siri Tachi grins. "Tie part of your hair into a braid, and take these." She hands him some robes. "So you'll at least look the part."
Reply Quote
I do as I'm told, but I miss the feel of my armor. "I'm ready."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]