StarCraft® II

From Order Comes Chaos RP II

Posts: 3,272
10/28/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Zarkun
"Part of my training was to sense when something is wrong with someone I know, or someone that I know knows. As I was on my way over here to talk to you about a certain guard and his abilities, the feeling hit. I need to go, otherwise I fear things may end badly for that mission. Please, haven't you ever had the feeling something was wrong?"

Cain, who's patrols moved around the entire building eventually went to the hospital. He heard, Torvus talk.
Turning quickly from the original guard pattern, he entered the room. "Talking about me?"
His arm tightened slightly, it had just healed.
Posts: 27,315
Torvus looks at the man. "No, I'm not. Not now anyways. Flint, someone," A memory of Cynthia hit and he facepalmed, "Correction, Cynthia is in danger. I met her during the time I spent before during and after my training. Something is wrong. All I need are her coordinates."
Posts: 3,272
Cain said with an irritated face, "Is that the officer that shot my leg with her pistol? I hope you don't ask me to come along during this little rescue mission."
(Actually, this would be funny if Flint ordered Cain to come along. )
Edited by Fantasy on 10/28/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Posts: 27,315
I envision a sedated trip for Cain if he complains too much lol.

"I wouldn't know. I know sometimes Cynthia is rash and impulsive. If she shot you in the leg, I'm sure she had a reason. Not sure what it would be, but there was one. Regardless however, you still have to do your job and save her if ordered." Torvus felt it again, a slight ripple in the Force, something was happening. "Flint, just let me go. I can handle the Collective."

OOC: Actually, I think Torvus outranks Cain. I know as he's the only Assassin he's a specialist rank. Kroger told me that last night in DA.
Posts: 3,272
"I wouldn't know. I know sometimes Cynthia is rash and impulsive. If she shot you in the leg, I'm sure she had a reason. Not sure what it would be, but there was one. Regardless however, you still have to do your job and save her if ordered.

Cain twitched and said "Which is why I politely asked not to go. If you want me to come, I will."
Posts: 27,315
...I need either Flint to say it, or for someone to know Cain's rank. Blast it Kroger...

IC: "Someone with your talents is better spent in the field then as a guard. Flint, I request he come too."
Posts: 3,272
"Someone with your talents is better spent in the field then as a guard. Flint, I request he come too."

He is a guard, probably a very low rank.
Cain blinked "Talent, What Talent? I am just a lowly guard! Why would a guard have any talent whatsoever. Are you sure you don't want a shocktrooper"
Internally, Cain thought "I just told him I don't want to go on this mission... Sigh"
Edited by Fantasy on 10/28/2012 9:01 PM PDT
Posts: 27,315
Torvus chuckled. "That can be discussed later. You'll have to come clean eventually."
Posts: 3,272
10/28/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
Torvus chuckled. "That can be discussed later. You'll have to come clean eventually."

Cain said innocently, "Come clean of what? Anyways, I hope you reconsider."
He bowed slightly, and started to walk out of the room.
Posts: 27,315
"Hold it. You'll leave when Flint makes a decision. I outrank you too, so consider that as well. Seeing as she is an officer, her death or capture affects you too."
Posts: 3,272
10/28/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Zarkun
"Hold it. You'll leave when Flint makes a decision. I outrank you too, so consider that as well. Seeing as she is an officer, her death or capture affects you too."

Cain stopped mid-stride and turned around. His only thought
" This.... This freaking..... Why. God, Why? I can't leave? WTF?"
Edited by Fantasy on 10/28/2012 9:29 PM PDT
Posts: 27,315
I'm attempting to figure out why he'd think that, but the thought process escapes me at the moment. I'm sure I'll reread it later and go, "Oh, ok, now I see it," but I don't right now.

Edit- I now see the thought process.
Edited by Zarkun on 10/28/2012 9:37 PM PDT
Posts: 9,308
"Alright then Torvus we shall go. I've rested long enough now and I think it is time for me to get back into the field. We shall take your ship Torvus. Oh and Cain, You might as well come with since you might prove to be of some use. Besides the Regulators would spaz out on me if I left with out a guard of any kind."
I get up from the bed and head to a side room to change into my gear. I place to blue colored protoss designed bracers on my arms and place my revolver in its holster.
"Delta upload yourself to my armor I might as well take you with me just no funny business this time. I swear Jessica had you programed that way at times."
Posts: 27,315
Torvus nods. "Of course. I'd be honored to have you aboard. Just don't do anything too crazy or rambunctious. Cassi hates that. Hell, she'll hate that Delta is even there." He runs a quick check of his own equipment then nods in satisfaction. "We can leave when you two are ready."
Posts: 9,308
"Well she will have to deal with Delta. I've know him for over twenty years and he has served me loyally for fifteen at least. He was one last gift from an old friend... Anyway crazy and rambunctious was in my youth Torvus. Ninty-two years of living has a tendency to tame one."
I check the bracers and press a small emblem on the edge of the left one. Quickly nanites form the Zealot armor that I had worn for many years. "I still owe Cayl something for those nanites..." I mutter as I deactivate the armor and turn back to Torvus. "I'm ready."
Edited by LeKroger on 10/28/2012 11:29 PM PDT
Posts: 27,315
Torvus nods and turns to Cain. "I'm sure you need to pick some stuff up. The Bladerunner is in bay 384. We'll wait for you there." He leads the way, lowering his ship's rear loading ramp. "After you, sir."
Posts: 3,272
10/28/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Zarkun
Torvus nods and turns to Cain. "I'm sure you need to pick some stuff up. The Bladerunner is in bay 384. We'll wait for you there." He leads the way, lowering his ship's rear loading ramp. "After you, sir."

Cain shook his head and said "I don't need anything."
He entered the bladerunner, and started twiddling his thumbs.
Posts: 9,308
I board the Bladerunnerand take a seat.
"Right the coordinates for the planet that they are on. Delta if you would please relay those to his ship."


"As you wish Mr. Flint. Relaying now." Delta chimes as he relays the planets coordinates to Torvus's ship.
Posts: 27,315
Torvus walks up the ramp and closes it, double checking to make sure the coordinates were accurate, then take off, jumping to warp once we were clear. "So, what exactly was it they were doing?"
Posts: 9,308
"Cynthia was investigating a Collective deployment on a Planet in the fringe of Terran space. From what I know there wasn't really anything there for the Collective to even have an interest in."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]