StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Chapter III

Continuing...

Character List:

>Korozain<
Name: Kain "Korozain" Orin

Build: Light

Descendant: Orin Family, "Korozain" Orin, Shade Gheist Legend

Description: Tall, moderately muscled. Black, short spiked hair. (Uses a natural tree sap for "hairgel") Dark Tan skin, mild facial hair (thin beard around mouth). Wears a thin, durable metal obsidian like armor. Armor is ornate, and a sacred model to the Orin Family. Starts with an obsidian polearm(ornate sword tip much like a Naginata) with a dark metal tip.
Personality wise, he is very distant from other people but once he trusts you, he'll speak to you. He tends to tell jokes a lot, mainly very dark sense of humor. Mercy, love, compassion. All are lost concepts to him. Known mental issues in the past...

Skills: Dark Arts, long melee weapons(staffs or spears), Agile.
[Dark Arts is a fighting style used by psionics of the Shade Gheists that normally involves kicks or joint(like elbows and knees) attacks, also allows the fighter to use a dark energy and cast attacks (requires alot of energy and willpower to do.]

>Zarkun<
Name: Jared "Slasher" Rios
Body build: Average
Descendant: Rios, Cayl Rios-Lord Knight of Loria
Description: Brown eyes, Scar on left eye and arm, brown hair, thin and muscular, leather armor with mithrite reinforcment and Lorian nanites in blood stream, goatee, solemn, but loyal to friends and family. Likes to train in all shapes and forms, including working out. Wields a single edged long sword and VMN-300 Submachine gun
Skills: Weapons master, namely with single edged long swords, marksmen, and hand to hand combatant, quick and agile, not unlike his ancestor.

>Warhawk<
Name: Stefan "Hawkeye" Alexander
Body build: average
Descendant: Honor Alexander - High Admiral
Description:
- Appearance; about 6 foot, muscles like a swimmer, eurasian decent with a solid tan, green eyes, longish dark brown hair kept back in a ponytail, some stubble, hunting boots(black), military cargo pants(green camo), tee shirt(white), reenforced leather bracers(brown), armored vest(green camo).
- Personality; suspicious of those he doesn’t know, hard to befriend, trusts friends to watch his back, despises traitors.
- Behaviors; formal with all he doesn’t know, far more open with friends, highly protective of the weak, to betray him is to sign your death warrant.
Skills: well trained in mixed martial arts, near expert marksman, wide array of survival skills.
Weapon: high-powered bolt action hunting rifle w/ retractable 6” bayonet and removable scope. Also has a set of brass knuckles.

>ShadowFury<
Name: Jordan Raksin
Build: Light
Descendent: Raksin, a powerful Field Marshall.
Description:
Appearance: Is about 5' 7" and is almost without muscular build. Is pale white skinned with brown eyes and brown military style haircut. A clean shaven face. He wears camouflage fabric and hard brown leather boots. He wears a kevlar vest just under his shirt.
Personality: Doesn't give sh!t about others. Though other than that he's a happy go lucky.
Behavior: Often wanders into situations where he has to end up running away while randomly firing.
Skills: Is a grand marksman as well as very stealthy.
Weapon: High powered rifle with scope.

Name: Cole Davin
Build: Heavy
Descendent: Kofrin Davin, the biggest human to walk the universe. Earned a place in history simply by being able to kill several Zerg hives by himself.
Description:
Appearance: 6' 10" with tons of muscles. His skin is tanned with brown eyes and bald. He has no facial hair. He wears black muscle shirt with black sweat pants and a kevlar vest.
Personality: Friendly and will do anything for a friend. He is very trusting. He is a complete idiot.
Behavior: He will often accidentally destroy an object. Sometimes of great value.
Skills: Can use anything that he can hold as a weapon.
Weapon: A Flanged Mace. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Maza_de_armas.jpg

>Jester<
Name: McKenzie Huntington
Build: Light, Lithe
Descendent: Max Huntington, infamous Mercenary Leader
Description:
Appearance: Roughly 5' 10" with tanned skin, blue eyes, short red hair. Uses a black light armor with stripes of red around her armor. Doesn't like wear a helmet.
Personality: Realistic person who likes people, and charismatic. Usually well-liked, even to people who don't know her.
Behavior: Enjoys combat, but tries to find a peaceful solutions to stop fights before they start.
Skills: Good with Automatic rifles and psionic abilities that allow her to summon a projection of a creature who fights. This creature lasts for about 8 minutes.
Weapon: Exotic automatic rifle with a bayonet. Has twin serrated knives

>CrymsonRaven<
Name: Jen Stukov Devise
Body build: Average, Lithe
Descendant: Devise and Stukov, Rebecca and Leon during their times and they led a group of Terran's of their own on a planet that was nowhere near the Dominion after something happened on a certain planet.
Description: 5'11" palish skin to a tanned look, orange eyes, very dark brown hair, hair is long and slightly wavy. Wears a leather vest along with chaps and a cloak.
Hard to sway, hunter, thoughts of adaption.
Can be quiet and is hard to trust others at first but once there is respect and trust along with friendship then she will help them in need.
Skills: Good psionics since the first people that started the bloodline were a Shadow and a Valkyrie. Is adapt at a hunting spear that can be used for multiple uses, fishing, hunting, killing, leverage...
Weapon: Hunting Spear
Edited by Korozain on 10/30/2012 6:06 PM PDT
OOC: Shhhh....

IC: "Thanks..."I walk in and I see weapons... Unique ones, in a small room on seperate racks, with designs meant to fit the gun. One that catches my eye is a black rifle with a silver trim, and a dark purple light emitting of tubing attatched to a socket in front of the feed system. The tubing goes to the end of the barrel and the start of the muzzle. On the side, it is labeled SGDMR Soul Ripper.

"Shade Gheist Dark Marksman Rifle. Used by the Fade Guard and Dark Elites. Uses pure dark energy to amplify the power and accuracy of rounds. Soul canisters can be inserted but the model is normally directly fed by the user." The rest of the memory of this gun is played in my head. "Guys! Come here!"
Edited by Korozain on 10/23/2012 5:57 AM PDT
I walk in and look around. "*whistles* Damn, that's some nice hardware."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/22/2012 9:51 PM PDT
OOC:
oh well...

IC:
I walk past the door Kain went through, totally set on the 'shed' labeled NRMC.
IC: "Hell yes." I stare at the gun. Loving its shape, the skull scope, the bone theme of the gun... Lovely in my eye.

OOC: yeah, hehe. When you asked I was thinking "don't ruin the surprise..." But anyway last post I gots to go. Quite late.
Edited by Korozain on 10/22/2012 9:56 PM PDT
I walk over to a rack and look over an SMG similar to the VMN I'd been carrying. A memory about only knights being able to use them flashes through my head and I pick it up. "I wonder..." I aim at a wall and lightly pull the trigger. A single, fiery bullet flies out and explodes on impact, leaving a small hole. More of the memory unfolds and I remember I can adjust the effect. "I'm keeping this."
IC:
Walking up to a protruding panel, a holographic screen and keyboard flicker to life; a single entry line marked 'ID' sits in the center of the screen.
...so that's what the code I remember is for...
I think, quickly entering it out of old habit. It beeps gently in acceptance and the screen changes. In bold lettering it says; "Stefan Alexander of the 32rd NRMC, recon division". Following it are a pair of options; "Close" and "Access Armory". With an almost trembling finger I reach out and hit the access key.

The screen goes blank as the whir of hydraulics is heard from within the NRMC Armory. In a few moments the doors open revealing my personal armory.

OOC:
done for the evening... most do home work...
Edited by Warhawk on 10/22/2012 10:10 PM PDT
Satisfied with my find, and feeling only the SMG was the only one that would work for me, I head back out, looking for Stefan. "Stefan, where'd you go?"
OOC:
damnit... just can't quit...

IC:
"Over here!"
I call out, not turning from my find;
"Your not going to believe what I just found!"
I turn and spot him in front of the NRMC shed. "Oh there you are. You won't believe what I found." I then double check the contents of the shed and whistle. "And this is supposed to be a medical facility?"
IC:
I laugh;
"You misunderstand, I was transferred to recon. We had access to most everything, but everyone had their specialties. Mine is field medicine."
Edited by Warhawk on 10/22/2012 10:21 PM PDT
I shrug. "A customized armory, a specialized armory and a standard armory. And we haven't even reached the actual medical facility yet. I wonder where the garage is...Oh, speaking of which, someone else is gonna have to drive the APC. That siege breaker is keyed to my DNA now and won't allow for additional users for a couple days." I look at the three guns I had on me and resolve to place the VMN in a safe place back at Sanctuary.
IC:
"It's not just my stuff that's in here, this thing goes down a few 100 feet and opens up into storage space filled with dozens of these things."

Stepping over to an over-sized, double-doored locker, I pull the doors open and admire the suit of armor within;
"Now this is what I'm talking about."
I say to myself.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/22/2012 10:27 PM PDT
OOC:
For a rough size estimate, the NRMC armory 'shed' is about 20 square feet around the base and about 10 feet tall.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/22/2012 10:32 PM PDT
"I take it this was a Joint Base..." I say to Jared as I look around more.

I find a black mask. It has light-grey wiring on it, going from the eyes, down the cheeks and to where the users neck would be. The main part of it is the face-piece, which covers the eyes. It has implemented optics on it, (up to 10x zoom, and infrared optics). The other part is the face-cover. A black neo-fibre mask vcering the nose and mouth. It feels like regular cloth, but is so much stronger, and is made with materials to filter non-toxic/poisonous gas. This filter doesn't always work. It also has a M-XVII Shade Gheist H.U.D. I put it on, and the light-grey lights come alive. I insert the wiring in a certain place in my neck. The H.U.D. connects to the Soul Ripper rifle, and it will help me fire, and show me ammo in the clip with special weight sensors.

"I feel like... We're being lead to find these things. So we can do something bigger..."
Edited by Korozain on 10/23/2012 8:53 AM PDT
I nod and go look around, finding another sword like mine, but ice blue rather than deep red like Ignus. "Huh...where have I seen this sword before..." I pick it up and add it to the pack. "It does feel that way...Wonder if there's anything for Devise in here."
"I'm going to go check out the Operations Center. Make sure that's clear before we go through the main Medical Facility."

Speaking of Devise. I decide to check up on her.

{Devise, whats your status?}
I shall reply for minor things until CR has interwebs again.

{Quiet up here. I doubt they knew how we got here.} I laugh. Course not, we'd stopped far enough away. "I'll come with, Kain. I've found what I need here."
The operations center is a 2 story tall, neo-steel/reinforced concrete building with various dishes and antennae on top. The top floor is destroyed, either from nature taking over or heavy weapons. There is also a basement level mainly used as a safe-room and/or storage. But the top floor is mostly wrecked, giant hole in the west side where the stairs is, one room, the comm room, is intact, everything else is gone. The door inside is closed.

"Ready to breach." I say holding Stryker and Darkstar.
Edited by Korozain on 10/23/2012 2:23 PM PDT
I draw my new SMG, dubbed Fury in honor of the rifle I'd lost, and get beneath a window. "Go."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]