StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Chapter III

IC:
"Same here, I seen similar things really mess up psychics before, but never this bad. As for viewing the memory, I have no idea how, nor do I want to."
I say.
"Well, it was a thought, but I see your point. Mind seeing when the others are getting in here?"
Edited by Zarkun on 10/30/2012 7:18 PM PDT
I step out, hearing the first part of the conversation. "Jared. Are there any smaller vehicles here? Or anything besides the APC?"
"Not that I've seen. Course I haven't looked too hard either. We could check now."
"Alright." The tone of my voice seems... Hollow. In a sense, I am speaking, with reason, but no feeling.
Edited by Korozain on 10/30/2012 7:58 PM PDT
I work my way out and head for the one section of the Chop Shop I haven't looked in, opening the garage door and finding...
DM: An Earthen Model A-225 Quad-Bike "Ranger". Runs on hydrogen, pretty fast, but no armor what-so-ever. There is a PDW-class(Personal Defense Weapon)SMG sitting on the seat. The T-90-"TacFire", a compact SMG, it fires hollow point rounds, and has a very high rate of fire. Can also be set into Semi-Auto mode to increase accuracy/power at long ranges.

IC: "Anything in there?"
Edited by Korozain on 10/30/2012 8:05 PM PDT
"Another quad and a couple SMGs. I've seen and used the models before. One doubles for longer range."
"Alright. I'll take it." I say taking one of the smaller SMGs. "I'm going alone, it's not fair to destroy the futures of people who want to make something of their lives, if I don't die, I'll come back..." I say as I sit on one.
Edited by Korozain on 10/30/2012 8:31 PM PDT
Blasted ninjas...

DOUBLE NINJA!

IC: I look the other one over and shake my head. "Someone else can use that one." Then I look at Kain. "You aren't going alone. It's suicide to go alone."
Edited by Zarkun on 10/30/2012 8:31 PM PDT
OOC: Sorry, when someone doesnt post in a certain amount of time I feel like no one is on so I "Refine" whatever I post. Kind of odd brain operation I have (sorry).

IC: "Thanks." I start slow and drive out of the garage.
Edited by Korozain on 10/30/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Seemes like you three have made a decent 100,000 posts.
occ: why have i lived this long?
I start up the other one and follow. 'I'll go with. Stefan, mind keeping watch on the sensors?"
Well hello to you too, sir.

IC: I put down my visor and integrate my HUD to the dashboard and systems of the ATV, so I can see the fuel or any hull damage of any kind of status I would need to know.
Edited by Korozain on 10/30/2012 8:38 PM PDT
IC:
"Can do, if you'd point them out to me."
I say with a chuckle.
"Main computer room in the Chop Shop. Just watch the wires, they like to bite." I chuckle at the joke. "Oh and watch the feeds from the Buzzards, they'll be your extended eyes and ears."
IC:
"Alright, will do."
I head into the shop and set up a wireless link from my HUD to the comp.
I rev the engine and pull up alongside Kain. "Which way we going?"
"South, that's the direction it went." I take a right turn and go out past the bushes.
I follow, pulling out Fury II and resting it in the quickdraw holster. "I really hope the pilots died."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]